Chapter 4

A Wasp that shoots right previously shoots Paris from 15 years ago was revealed to be named Swat. It removes the wasp suit and is revealed to be a cockroach with the same temporary condition and applies a cure.

Revealing its green eyes and very long antenna while Paris was then found bound up with her T-Pose on a metal bar almost looked like an execution table. She was found asleep revealing her other eye bring purple. Swat spoke a very low tone voice to apply it to the milk as it came closer slowly.

Paris was feeling depressed, struggling to escape as Swat puts the milk into her mouth as she swallowed it as her eyes glowing purple. She doesn't remember any event for a few minutes.

Swat replied to her "No Spitting or I will go nuts on you" you will do my words and never escape my original plan.

Paris then talks to him "Zis smells like ze bacon" in her French Accent since she is French-American. "Ouvoir, Je'mappel Paris Eaglehood!" said Paris before she walked to the prison cell then she collapse as she felt sleepy and dizzy, then saw all the things strange. Lucas then grabbed onto her while Jane talked to her "Are yo all reeght, Madame Paris?" as Paris falls asleep as Jane talks to her about the France Joane of Arc.

Paris then got a lot better when she shared opinion and she can try out the Joane of Arc style as her wish to end the war. She started to ignore all her thoughts about her being what she is and she told to herself "Who you are is not what everyone else thinks of you or what you are." then she brought up the keys as she woke herself up so she released the rest of her family members.

Lucas then wrote his opinion about the war, then send it to the Roaches as:

Dear Guards, Roaches or whatever,

I'm Lucas and you shouldn't force us to get arrested only to stop war, we're ordinary people and some of my friends including my youngest brother who has Autism, my other brother who is Left-Handed, and my sister who gave all the meat to a hungry animals, my Uncle who has Alzeimer and wishes for all good luck and wanting to cure his condition with Cruelty-Free, and my Auntie who read books and she reads them a lot about the world especially when her parents were even around.

I am a teacher who teaches kids how to bring respect, not to end war by a random person.

Please, we didn't want to come to stay near Middle East yet, we wanted to teach everyone about Equality and ending inequality in out country, United States as the State, Mizzouri.

Lucas Eaglehood.

Lucas talks to Billy about war around the current time in the 21st Century, Billy then tries to release Lucas but he rather stay in prison since he claimed that Billy can do it himself as Billy agrees with him then he walked through some neighbours and one who looks like a glitter he saw was a Transgender named Lila which zer name means that ze is awake mostly during the night and zer middle name Mohammed means that ze was raised by good time from the family, friends, and animals around zim.

Lila Mohammed preferers to be nicknamed Lila Aleah for her known popularity around somewhere lost in the Middle East.

Billy explained to Lila Aleah about his sister Paris in English but ze didn't understand until he uses Arabic language to help zim.

Lila then Explained the crisis and zer information while Paris puts on her new hat from the store which resembles peace on the front as she wore it, revealing a lavender with emerald green piece sign with purple outlines.