Chapter 1

In 2003, Paris was born and she learned about the Renaissance period and Global Warming by her Uncle Jake (born 1971) when she was already born. He told her the story as he accepted her the way she is. He then read a book about accepting equality in many insect characters as they partied all over with magical spirits.

When she was 7 years of age, she was, of course, have with black eyes, dark brown hair, fair skin, wore two pigtails, green skirt and green tang top with her baby blue socks on during this moment as you are reading today sit and listen to graceful music of opera in video games. She saw magazines and posters of every Guys and Ladies showing the advertisements of their interest, she saw them into her eyes as she created some tears since these moments were her first memory that predicted her life as she was daydreaming all day as she paused her dreams once her Uncle Jake dropped her off to the supermarket.

She then looked at many magazines but Uncle Jake took away some portions of the magazines and she then felt sad and hugged him because she felt uncomfortable.

She saw Uncle Jake as he is tall, the color of his skin is orange, eyes are colored green, dark brown hair and beard, he also looked thin with glasses and he wore beige overalls with white shirt and sandals and his 1960s watch. Picking her up to the trolley and talking to her thought to be a great idea for him as Paris the accepted his answers as he placed the magazines for her 17th Birthday while he gives her a surprise of his favorite number 17.

Meanwhile, at the shops, one wasp-mosquito named Pearl was a troublemaker and was jealous about the two people who went shopping as she trashes the whole food and yelled everyone at their first name as she started the food fight, and she called all of her stereotype troops who don't have a condition, the same age, same color, name breed of her species and the same gender but split with both male and female as she has more female than male troops.

Jake then paid the 17th birthday gift quickly as he then picked her up to the car as he rushed to the street finding his car park. Paris began to be upset as her brain has stunned then she couldn't cope anymore. Jake then emergency called on Jane for her to be in the hospital.

She got upset as her uncle have to keep her safe but was too late that she got her sleeping gas in the hospital because she was French-Aimerikan as her brain lost her memory as Jane (born 1968) found her diagnosed with Migraine Thought Disability then she talked to Paris that it'll be cured but the challenge is not easy because of the medicine was rare.

Her brother Lucas teaches her to breathe in and breathe out as Jake draws a picture of the Eaglehood Family with a Mother and Father, 3 Sons and 1 Daughter, and Paris said that there was my mom but I haven't seen her as often as her Jane and Jake. Jake then gives her a Parrot as her treatment present and reasoned her that her mom was stunned like Paris but she got fixed and realized Paris saw a dead mutant insect lying on the floor.

Her other brother Christopher "Cristo" Ealehood (born 1996) says that Mosquitos is one of the most dangerous animals and oil helps with lots of laughter along with Paris and she stunned and goes back to sleep. Jane then checked her heartbeat and the results were okay but go up and down in some says.

Cristo then saw a cure for the Migrain Thought Disability can change the eye color permanently into her Modification list on her information as he was worried that Paris wouldn't make it. He put on his glasses for a class and he said to her that he doesn't use any animals to experiment on instead, he goes onto accurate research at school with teachers in a cruelty-free method which he says that the experiments do NOT test on any people nor animals and does the test easier and faster to bring a cure to the table. Cristo kept his pet mouse named Ash that he rescued from the laboratory and took him to the vet for a checkup on a mice that didn't have the baby mouse formula.

Ash became stronger as he developed a relationship with Cristo in a few months especially when he picked Ash up after school. His older brother Lucas Eaglehood (born 1990) learns about science and Law that does not harm anyone for equality as he wanted to accept people of any shape, species, and form regardless of everything. 

Six Weeks Ago, He once helped an old lady who suffers from low self-esteem as Lucas helped her find a paradise near the beach which she realized that she loves the water with crabs Lucas then saw a mysterious wasp as he prevented them from going back to her becoming depressed again as he disciplined them with respect.

And Finally, Paris' youngest brother Billy Eaglehood (born 2007) who takes care of the planet and he was also a vegetarian and vegan at 50% of the time as he cares much about animals and people by using his golden rule when he saw someone bullied, he then yelled stop as one girl told the teacher and Billy showed something about it as the bullies were punished as Lucas thought Billy to understand the life's equality.

Her Parrot Blaze (born 1989) was one of the lucky birds that have been reincarnated many times as he made her feel better as she tries to find her character development as a try from one of her brothers as her best option. 

1 week later, she got out of the hospital as she thanked her Auntie Jane for taking care of her brain illness. Her pet Blaze called her to pick her up from school as she was ready to bring her laptop for her modern styled school where her school has her own schedule options.