Chapter 2

Blaze and Paris went on adventures over the course of 10 years of trying out eco-friendly and equality friendly use of character development throughout school, their family, out in the community, and vacations throughout other countries every 6 months.

One Day, Paris saw a poster, she saw factory farms as she cried out with the calves and other castles being trapped with so much water and food as she then found a pond that ran out of the water as she began to go vegetarian as she opened her sandwich from her Auntie, as she was about to bring a ham to the homeless black Doberman dog across the street, she asked her brother Christo if dogs are okay to eat ham from Paris, Christo, and their brothers as he said that he will wipe out the seasoning with water then gave the hams from a sandwich to a dog. Paris then wanted to become a vegetarian to save the environment as she learned it from her oldest brother Lucas last night.

Christo then drove his large car to an egg farm where they got the farmer named Pika Backbone as she has a household pet hen named "Bronze" because her feather color looks bronze and her eyes are bronze also. Pika has hazel eyes, blonde hair, orange skin, wears a 60's styled skirt and shirt in orange color, with aquamarine colored shoes and wide feminine hat. Bronze then let blaze to collect a couple of eggs for dinner while Paris and Christo said that they can collect many eggs on a mostly hen farm with 6 of the 20 are Roosters.

Christo holds on a basket of 19 eggs to the back of the car which he couldn't handle but Paris then helped him since she was a lot stronger and blaze can fly higher as he could help the duo not to break the eggs. Christo then waved Pika Backbone goodbyes and thank for the eggs.

Paris also wrote a letter to Pika and Bronze with the green card as she will remember the nature of animals that deserves it. Bronze and Pika then decided to feed the chickens with her plant farming corns as she saw a green glowing light from the car. Bronze then picked up the 3 green gemstones as she gave Pika the gemstones as Pika laid it on the basket as she then wrapped it up for the Eaglehood members Paris, Christo, and Blaze.

They went home as Lucas was teaching a girl who hasn't been to the school that she wasn't accepted by her parents only because she's a girl and she was named Penda Michael who has pink hair, black pants, and white socks with pink eyes, as she finished her homework from Lucas and she gave him a side hug. Billy then decided to fry the eggs for dinner along with Jake and Jane as he ordered 6 eggs, 6 basils, 12 slices of bread, and 100ml of water for every 6 people. Billy also served 6 knives, spoons, and forks. Billy told everyone to close their eyes as they surprised it.

Billy said that we won't eat meat ever again, as Paris and Christo said that they wanted to save animals and people from dangers, strict and esteems. The whole family then decided to become a vegetarian as 6 of them got accepted to their opinions.

Jake removed the meat from animals for good as Christo then researched the foods of what animals can eat Shrimps, Lambs, Pigs, Rabbits, Chickens, and Cattles. Then he applied the owned meat to animal predators.

Paris then carried out out all the food as possible then she requested her pet blaze prepare Meat Given Away Trip as she was going to wear a green dress and a pineapple leather boots that matched the color green.

She wrote 10 bucket name for all meat usage. 24 of each shrimp will be placed under the bucket that says Sea Otters and Ocean Fish. 

3 of each Lamb Ribs will be placed under Wolves and 3 of the Lamb Chops will be placed under the label of Homeless Dogs along with a picture of a lost dog phone call for the EagleHood's Volunteering company "Vet Super Service".

Then she discovered an envelope on a tree that glows in green that flies like a raven. "It's a green raven bird Blaze, I think it will go on its own," said Paris as she then saw a green glowing raven on her hand as she opens all the meat being prepared to be washed off at the garden.

She then feels a headache from her Migraine Thought Disability then the raven sings on her ear as she got healed. She then packed up the meats again while the raven then covered the meat bucket with a green cap.

Paris seems to be impressed while placing all the 7 Porks and 23 slices of bacon to the coyotes, 10 rabbit meat for the foxes, 26 chickens to the homeless cats, raccoons, and minks, 9 steaks and 18 slices of beef for the bears.

She learned how to drive a truck with 10 buckets of meat but she then felt dizzy and was about to sleep as the Raven then automatically stopped the truck as she was placed behind the middle seat. It then drove to the place where they have ropes on as it then put its boiled egg as Paris ate them as she thought it taste like chicken eggs.

The raven bounded up the meat buckets with ropes to restrain them while Paris fell asleep, dreaming about all animals were in cramped cages by the farmer as she was supposed to be in a cage.

She was frightened to be in crowded areas with all other people as she was trying to find her brothers as her fellows then got mad and feed her with something that grows her too fast. But she then woke up and took a deep breath as she saw the woods and a cave of Coyotes then she puts all of the meat in a bowl made of nest and Porks and slices of Bacon near the walk side that she actually was in Missouri.