chapter 11

10 years later

"hime! It's time to wake up, the banquet is in 2 hours " 

i opened my eyes to see mira's smiling face but it doesn't look so good

"you fought with freed again?" I asked while rubbing my eyes it has been 10 years since i last saw master makarov, I've been continuously sending him letters telling him my life here and also asking about updates and if he had any idea about black magic and hypnosis. 

"i really like how beautiful your hair looks," she said as she  handed me the papers about how well those brats were doing, both my little sister and brother will come back here from the demon realm and spirit realm.

"i resemble father, even more, i thought i look like my mom but i guess the more spirit i get the more i resemble my father" I said drinking tea. i gradually changed as the time passes my hair changed from blond to bluish blond, i looked even more matured than before.

"your bath is ready " a nymph said and bowed to me as she exit the room 

"are you sure you'll follow me back there? " i asked her mira's looks also changed her white hair had some black and red on it. representing her magic. so everyone changed, well aside from laxus who only became even more arrogant than he is before

"is laxus awake?" mira looked away as if she doesn't even want to think about my question, making me sigh in annoyance and irritation.

i dismissed her and took a bath myself , i hate it when people are tending to me when i bath.

fast forward after her bath 

i chose to wear a blue dress, i don't want to wear anything too extravagant i mean it's just us and the dragons, it's a farewell party anyway. 

after a last look in the mirror i went to the direction of laxus room. 

let me inform you about the tjings that happened in the past ten years.

the council has been keeping a close eye on the guild, mira and freed started dating 3 years after evergreen has been staying with the fairies and nymphs, bixlow is with my brother. karion my little sister rejected the gift of the spirit thus she cannot become one now and focused on becoming. 

ive been thinking on rejecting the crown and passing it to my ass hat little brother, but father has been saying shits that he cant take over that it has to be me. i dont even know why. 

also, my mother and father decided that laxus is the"perfect"match for me and for the crown of the king. i refused of course but 5 vs 1 no make it 9 vs 1 and i really have no chance to win against them.

i entered without knocking since he seems to still be asleep but, rather i was greeted by the sight of laxus only covered with a towel on his torso.

"well well well good morning your majesty" he said with a teasing tone making my face heat up even more.

"i-i thought your stil asleep sorry i-" 

"hey what's the rush? you can stay and watch if you want" he said smirking did i tell you that im cornered and he is just wearing a towel.

"s-step b-back" gosh why am i even stuttering?

"why stutter princess? i thought your strong?"he mocked i cant think staright all im thinking about is what will happen if that towel fall dammit get dressed already stupid thunder ass.

"hey what are you scared of hime-sama?" 

"dammit stop mocking me and get dressed! stupid sparky!" i said and pushed him away and run out of his room damn him. 

"hey your majesty what's the rush?" i stopped running when i heard a woman's voice from behind.

"evergreen, long time no see"  

"why's your face so red? are you sick?"  i suddenly remembered laxus damn 

"well her majesty here seems to cant get me out of her mind, mind you the image she seems to cant forget is the one where im only wearinga towel" i glared at the man behind evergreen .

"stop being arrogant, ive seen better" and he didnt seem to be a wrong a move on my side.

you see for the past 5 years that laxus had become my"fiance" i learned just how possesive he could get and its scary . 

"yeah? well maybe you wanna see more of this? say why dont we ditch this banquet and have a party of our own .... just the two of us" he said dead serious, yeah no. 

"nope this will be the last time we could see them, and also i don't think that"party "you're talking about doesn't sound so good" i said and walked away from them damn i can't keep my eyes on him without my face heating up.

" hey stay by my side theres a lot more new smell here than before" he warned as he catch up with me.i dont know if hes afraid that he will lose the seat of the king or he's genuinely worried.

"mow entering , sir laxus dreyar with her majesty lucy hearthfillia and lady evergreen " the attendant screamed for every one to be aware of our arrival

i wrapped my arms around laxus arms and walked to the place where my mother and father is standing .

"we greet her majesty queen layla, and his majesty king acnologia may you be blessed by the dragon spirits and celestial deity"  thats just a common greeting for the king and queen.

"raise your head, this is your farewell party " i smiled at her and gave her a nod .

the music started, laxus offered me his hand this means hes asking for a dance. which i agreed.

"well are you guys really coming with me there?" i asked him he gave me a light smile.

"well i cant leave my fiance alone wondering in that place can i?" he said while smirking, this man is really annoying 

"oh shut up just make sure you guys don't regret coming with me" first dance ended and the second song is about to begin while laxus excused himself.

"your majesty, may i have this dance ?" a random man asked i dont even know who he is ,

"oh im sorry for the rudeness i am lunell of the 8 demons clan. " before i could even answer someone kicked him from behind making him bow lower than he did 

"if youre greeting a royal you gotta bow lower than that or it means your mocking them "