twelve | pleasure

T W E L V E | P L E A S U R E

★ ★ ★

Two months has passed since the funeral of Michael. All of the Hemmings, Irwins, Calum and Jamie went to that funeral. Even though he wasn't the best friend to any of them they had to at least attend it.

After the first week of Michael's death they all started a new life. Luke felt a lot more relaxed when all the police investigation has ended well, it was a self defence and Michael's mental health was not stable before his death. Luke then told his parents about the whole thing and thankfully they were understanding this time.

Jamie and Luke rented a flat close to were Ash and Cal lived; they had to practice every now and then, and they simply wanted to stay close from each other.

When Luke told his parents about the whole moving on idea, Andrew didn't bother questioning it any further since their 'boy' has grown up and can handle himself pretty well.

In the other hand we have Liz who was so against the whole idea said that she didn't want her son to be one of the many perverts out there nowadays but she agreed anyway.

Blaise still didn't realise what had happened. It's still untold to him. Luke was positive that one day his younger brother will find out about how horrible his older brother was and maybe just maybe feel disappointed because he had him as an older sibling.

***

Luke was feeling rather happy because the band signed a contract with an amazing manager called Tommy Stark. He loved their music; he felt that they were actually really passionate about it and that they had an undeniable talent buried deep inside them.

The guys went clubbing downtown. The club they chose was kind of crowded and not one of them had been to if for once in their lifetime.

Jamie was wearing a black dress that reached up her thighs and Luke wasn't proud of that, hell he was losing his mind seeing her wear stuff like that when they were going to a place full of dirty and pervert men.

They went inside the club and both of Calum and Ashton greeted them with huge smiles.

"Woah you look frantastic, Jamie" Calum complimented her and winked.

Jamie's cheeks turned crimson shade of red and then she mouthed him a 'thank you'.

"Cal you should really stop watching Conner's vlogs" Ashton rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why would I even do that? Have you seen his latest video?" Calum asked happily.

"He's gay" Luke blurted. The three of them looked at him with wide eyes and their jaws were about to hit the dirty floor of the club.

"You don't say?" Jamie was surprised by the news that was told just seconds ago.

"Yes he does 'say', and that's true mister I'm not gay" Ashton assured Jamie and mocked Cal sarcastically.

Calum didn't bother replying to him so he shrugged his shoulders and processed to blend in with the huge mass of people who were dancing to some crazy remix of Clarity by Zedd.

Now it was the three of them only. Jamie, Luke and Ash. It was so loud and noisy inside the club and it was making Luke kind of uncomfortable; he highly disliked crowded places, especially clubs.

Ashton scratched the back of his neck before saying, "Guys I'll, ah go look for Calum before he does something stupid"

"Good idea" Jamie and Luke agreed in the very same moment, chuckling at their outburst afterwards.