Chapter- 4

A.N. I have officially planned out the entire series and it's gonna be epic. I hope that you guys will enjoy it. Comment if you have any suggestions and enjoy the ride.

Ashton's POV

I woke up from my nap and we are still on the freeway. I turn to Luke and he looks calm and collected. I notice it is late afternoon, and Luke takes an exit and we end up in a motel. We take our bags out of the car and we walk to the office.

"Hey can we have a room please?" Luke requests kindly.

"Absolutely! here is the key for your room." The night manager said. I saw the key had a number 13 on it. We walked out of the office to our room and we locked the door as soon as we both stepped into it. The room was not too shabby but definitely not up to date. It had two queen sized beds with brown comforters. The carpet was a black with an 80's style design. It had a window overlooking the parking lot and it had a dresser. The table and chairs were a maple brown and the cushion was a red color. I dropped my bags off on the hardwood floor and I walked into the bathroom. I saw a mediocre shower with a bathtub, a sink and a toilet. This bathroom was outdated but whatever, it's better than nothing. I grab a towel and turn on the shower. I feel disgusted by the amount of sweat percolating on my body. Once the water was hot. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I started scrubbing every inch of my body. I was about to wash my hair when I heard the bathroom door open. A few seconds later Luke decides to hop into the shower with me.

"What the fuck Luke! Why the hell would you get in the shower with me?" I yelled at Luke. I was pissed at Luke, like why the hell would he get in the shower with my ugly ass.

"Because of this." Luke said. I was not able to get an answer out before Luke pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked but I felt sparks. I knew he was the one made for me. My soulmate. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He must have been thinking what I was thinking because he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. He pinned me against the shower wall as he grinded against me. I slightly moaned into his mouth due to the friction. Luke moved his hands down my body to my hips and tapped the area to signal me to jump. I jumped into his arms and he pressed me against the wall. I swear I heard him growl. We re-attached our lips and I heard Luke move the shower curtain. He stepped out and walked to one of the beds. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing my neck. He spread my legs and sucked and nibbled several hickeys on my neck. He wet two of his fingers and stuck one into my hole. He started to push his finger in and out. After a while I needed more so he added another finger. I was squirming at the feeling, Luke started scissoring my hole to stretch it. He inserted the last finger when my hole was optimally stretched. He started biting my inner thigh, he was also leaving spots all over me. When I was properly prepared, he removed his fingers. He positioned himself so he was lined up with my hole. He slowly inserted his member and I can feel it stretch me. Once he was fully inside me, we sat like that to let me have time to adjust to his size.

"You can move now Lukey." I stayed. Luke started to push in and out of me slowly. I can hear his heavy breaths as he kisses my neck. After a while he started to go faster and faster. I was squirming at this feeling, I swear he was purposefully missing my prostate just to tease me. I love this feeling and it just hit me that I am losing my virginity to him. I gave it a little thought and I realized that it's worth it. He slowed down a bit and shifted himself so he would hit my prostate. Oh my fucking god that is one of the best feelings ever. He kept repeatedly hitting it and it was the most pleasurable pain I've ever felt. I could feel and hear Luke getting close, cause of his grunting getting louder and I can feel his dick pulsating.

"I'm close Ash. HOLY SHIT....!" Luke said as he came into me. We both climaxed at the same time and holy shit it is one of the best feelings. I came all over my chest and my dick was pulsating. Luke collapsed on top of me and we laid down for a little bit.

"Let's get cleaned up." Luke said after a while.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." I said with a smile. We both got up and walked to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and we both got in together. The hot water feels so good on my tensed muscles. I took the soap and washed myself off. I pressed my lips on Luke's. He started moving his lips and I followed.

He pulled away and said "I love you so much Ashton." I was stunned like wow.

"Love you too Luke." I said with a smile on my face. I grabbed the shampoo and started to lather his head. I scrubbed his head and he released a moan. I rinsed it out and put an excessive amount of conditioner on his head and I raked it through. I rinsed it and I was about to wash my own head but Luke grabbed the shampoo and washed my head. When we were done we both grabbed towels and dried off. We wrapped towels around our waists and walked into the main room. I grabbed some boxers from my suitcase and put them on. I dried my hair and put the towel back in the bathroom. I walked out and jumped into bed. Luke followed after me only wearing his boxers.

He kissed my forehead and said "Goodnight Ash." I blushed at the nickname.

"Goodnight Lukey." I said and I curled up into his chests and he put his arms around me. We both fell asleep like that in total bliss. This is how I found my soulmate. My true match.

A.N. Hey guys sorry if it's a little short but whatever. This chapter is super important to the whole plot. I have a plan for this story but anyways enjoy the chapter. Also my Half-sister's cousin helped a lot with planning and the setup of the later books so shout out to Dakota and ROCK ON ❤️🤟🏻