What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.

Eeyyooo! So as I was saying in the introduction, I said NO SMUT right?

But lucky you I have a little mercy on y'all horny asses, I consider a semi-smut but not a full on SMUT ya know, as an appreciation of reading and voting this story.. so back what I was saying

WARNING!
Semi-smut ahead ;)

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Author's POV

Taehyung was chewing his pen in history class and luckily it was before lunch break. All the students was now focused on the wall clock that was ticking inside the silent room, the only thing you would hear is the voice of there history teacher, chalk being scraped to the board, pages of books being flipped, and sometimes the sound of pen that was being played around as no one was listening to the boring class and the annoying voice of thier teacher.

It was a minute away before lunch and all students that was inside the room looked as if they were on a race track that would run after the bell rings. As excited as Taehyung looked the truth is that he was just trying to get it over with.

And what would he want to get over with?

Detention

The only thing taehyung can think about is detention..

If the students got in trouble BEFORE lunch the detention will be casted at lunch time and if it was AFTER lunch there detention will be casted after school...

But being in detention during lunch has an advantage, you can skip the class that was AFTER lunch so you can have lunch after being in detention for a whole hour.

*Riiiiiiiiiinnnggg*  (I cringe at this👁👄👁)

Taehyung quickly packed all his belongings and started walking out the door to the detention room while texting Jimin.

Taehyungs POV

I texted Jimin so he could know that I can't join them at lunch today

JamlessMochi💛🐣

Vtae👽

Hey chim!

I can't join y'all today at lunch, I got detention with him🙄

JamlessMochi💛🐣

Typicall.🙄

Not even surprised anymore..so

What happened this time🤔

Vtae👽

He started it!

I'll explain it to you later but long story short, he started annoying me and then all of the sudden we are partnered for an art project so we can reduce our detention slip

AND Mr. Song said it can higher our grades😔👌

Like- Who would want to say no to that shit ass of a good deal?

Yeah I know no one.. even If I had to work with jungkookie here🙄

Note the sarcasm..