Taesquito Bite

Taehyung POV

After the 'discussion' We three have, Jungkook and I got outside but something was making my blood boil.

Kim Yugyeum

My Cousin

Talking to my jungkook

Wait- My?!!

I shooked my head and trying to cool down my temper. I walked behind jungkook, yugyeom noticed it, He smirked and waved at me. Jungkook turned around but was met with my chest. He let out a small oof and backed away slowly while rubbing his nose.

Cute- wait oof Stob it tae!

"Tf Kim?!" Jungkook exclaimed. I ignored it and glared slightly at Yugyeom.

"Sup Tae, haven't heard from you since our family reunion 5 years ago. Damn you've grown." Yugyeom smirked and lended me his hand. I shook his hands had clenching while glaring at him. "Nice to see you too gyeum.And FYI I'm older than you." I emphasized his nickname that I used  to call him when we were little.

We glared at each other not letting go of our hands that was getting tighter every second. We were interrupted by a small cough that came from the boy beside me.

"Care to explain why y'all know each other and why y'all legit eye killing each other. Especially you Kim." Jungkook pointed at our hands and we instantly let go. Yugyeom cleared his throat and sneakily put his hands on jungkook's waist. I looked at his hands trying to cut it through my gaze. Jungkook noticed it and before he pushed Yugyeom's hand off of him I cutted  him off by grabbing him towards me by his hands.

"I need to talk to him for a bit so wait here till we get back." I said and gritted my teeth and dragged jungkook to an empty classroom and shoved jungkook to a wall.

3rd Person POV

Taehyung caged jungkook between his arms and stared at him darkly, like he was about to divore him this second.

"Wha- Tf are you doing ki-"

Jungkook was cutted of by a pair of lips meeting his own. Jungkook's eyes widen and was about to push taehyung off but taehyung was quick and pinned his hands beside his head, Jungkook did not know what to do so instead he melted and kissed back. But before he could do so a moan escaped from him cuz of taehyung thigh hitting "accidentally" his sensitive part. Taehyung detached his lips and leaned towards his ears and whispered.

"No ones allowed to touch what's mine got it?"

"Y-yes"

"Good"

Taehyung attached his lips to his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. A high quiet moan got out jungkook's parted lips.

Found it

Taehyung thought and continued to give wet kisses to his neck and sucked on it for a while.

After what felt like hours, taehyung detached his lips and smirked at what he just created.

"I thought that the one I made before was not visible anymore, so I made a new one so anyone can see who you belong to."

Taehyung said and smirked and squeezed his waist a little and walked out, Leaving jungkook at dazed and dumbfounded. He walked out the room and saw taehyung smirking as well as Yugyeom.

"Lets go meet your friends now hm?" Yugyeom said and noticed the hickey at his neck but didn't said anything.

Taehyung followed them outside where the rest of the boys- Gays were waiting. Jimin waved at us and hugged me and jungkook