1

Luke walked into school on Monday morning only to be greeted by his best friends, Calum and Ashton.

"Good morning asshole. Why haven't you been answering my texts?" Ashton asked and gave Luke a punch on the shoulder.

"I told you that I was at my sister's wedding this weekend." Luke replied.

"You can't expect me to remember everything." Ashton said, rolling his eyes.

As the three boys made their way to English, Luke stopped dead in his tracks as the most beautiful girl in the world walked by. Ash and Cal also stopped, giggling as they watched Luke stare.

"Uh, who's that?" Calum asked, raising his eyebrows at him.

"Valerie Valdez." Luke responded in a daze.

Luke had had a crush on her since 8th grade. Valerie had long brown hair that was dip dyed turquoise and bright blue eyes. She was small, standing at about 5'1 and had a beautiful figure. There was never a day that went by that Luke didn't think about her.

"Let's go, Romeo." Ashton said pulling Luke down the hall.

The boys stepped into the classroom just as the bell rang. Luke sat in the back of the room where Calum and Ashton sat up front because they were always getting yelled at for passing notes. Luke also sat in the back because he's shy and doesn't like to be called on.

When English was over, Luke stopped at his locker to pick up his math supplies. As he closed his locker and turned to walk down the hall, he bumped into someone, knocking their books out of their hand.

"I'm so sorry!" Luke apologized immediately.

As Luke picked up the books, his eyes met with the owner.

"It's okay." Valerie replied.

"I'm such a clumsy asshole. Haha, sorry again." Luke said nervously.

"Again, it's alright. See you around." Valerie said with a smile.

Luke nearly fainted. She made him so nervous and weak at the knees.

As the day went on, Luke, like normal, was unable to focus on anything else except Valerie. When he was walking to his car after school, he hesitated a bit. Luke was parked next to Michael Clifford who was Luke's absolute enemy. The thing that got Luke was that he was making out with Valerie Valdez next to his car.

*SORRY THIS PART WAS KIND OF SHORT!!! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO PLS GIVE FEEDBACK!* I WILL MAKE FURTHER PARTS LONGER I PROMISE