2

"She's dating that douche?" Calum asked Luke as they played Destiny.

"Yep, so now I definitely don't have a chance with her." Luke said with a sigh.

"Dude, you are way better than that scumbag." Ashton told Luke.

"Thanks man, but Michael would murder me if he even saw me speak to her." Luke replied.

Luke, Ashton, and Calum continued to play video games and discuss Luke's dilemma.

"I heard he broke someone's nose once for hitting on his girlfriend." Calum said.

"Wow Calum!! Thanks for helping me!" Luke said sarcastically.

"I seriously doubt that." Ashton said, trying to make Luke feel better.

"No it's true. My friend Greg saw it happen." Calum replied.

Ashton glared at Calum. The boys went back and forth between playing video games and talking about Luke's problems for hours. Eventually, they all were bored out of their minds and decided to listen to music.

"Green Day or Fall Out Boy?" Ashton asked.

"Green Day." Luke and Cal responded in unison.

The boys were bobbing their heads and air-drumming to Basket Case when Luke got an idea.

"Guys, we could start a band!" Luke said excitedly.
"Ash plays the drums, Calum, you play bass, and I play guitar!"

"Hey, I guess that'd be kind of cool. Wouldn't we need a rhythm guitarist and lead guitarist though?" Calum asked.

"Hmm yeah, I guess you're right." Luke replied with a thinking look on his face.

"Ah shit." Ashton blurted out.
"Clifford plays guitar."

The boys thought for a while in silence while they mulled over this death wish. Sure, a band was a cool idea, but did Luke really want to deal with having a crush on his enemy's girlfriend and being in a band with him?

"Well technically, we don't even know if we're good." Luke said to Ash and Cal.

Ashton sat down at the drum kit and started pounding out a Blink-182 song. Luke and Calum watched, mesmerized with his undeniable talent.

"Bro, you rock!" Calum said to Ashton.

Ashton smiled.
"Thanks man."

"I'll run over to my house and get my guitar, Calum you go grab your bass!" Luke yelled while running up the basement stairs.

Calum and Luke came back ten minutes later with their instruments.

"Well what song do we all know?" Calum asked the boys.

They all thought for a moment and then Luke said,
"What I Like About You by The Romantics!"

Cal and Ash nodded in agreement.

Then Ashton called out, "1234!" And the boys began jamming out.

When they were done with their mini jam session, all three of them were panting and wiping sweat of their foreheads.

"That was fricking awesome!" Luke said happily.

"Ahaha, yeah it was." Calum agreed.

Luke, Calum, and Ashton talked for a while and finally decided to call Michael Clifford.