I n t r o + C h a p t e r 1

MAIN CHARACTERS:

LYNN TAN (Lily's twin sister) @kellyn_tan2102

LILY TAN ( Lynn's twin sister)

LEO TAN (Lynn and Lily's brother)

JACE PEH (Lily's soon to be husband)

JAELYNN PEH (Jace's sister) @p_o_t_a_t_o_e_s

VENICE KOH (Lynn's best friend) @VeniceTan2

VALON KOH (Venice's brother)

EDWARD NG (Lynn's guy best friend and Venice's boyfriend)

JAZLYNN CHUA (Jaelynn's bestie) @JiaJia216666

LUCAS CHUA (Jazlynn's brother)

Lynn's POV

"Lynn! Thanks for coming!"

Mother forced a smile, it made me nauseous. Against her pale skin the lipstick was garish, making her fake smile all the more sickening. Her words were sweet but venomous, like cupcakes sprinkled with poison. Her eyes scanned me from the bottom to the top.

"Wow, you look so alike to your sister~ That's great!"

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes slightly.

"Get to the point. I have better things to do."

I replied stiffly. Mother didn't like me, and I didn't like her either, so I wanted this to be over fast.

"Honey, relax. I'm not here to scold you or anything of the sort."

I mentally cringed when she called me 'honey'.

She only calls me that when she wants me to do something for her.

"What do you want. "

Mother's plastic smile dropped and was replaced with a smirk.

"My, you sure are alert aren't you? At least you aren't all stupid. Although, as my daughter, that's the least you could do. "

Mother then informed me that my twin sister, Lily, was in a coma. And how Lily was lucky enough to get engaged to Jace Peh, the son of one of the biggest companies, the Peh Company.

"Jace doesn't know about Lily being in coma, and I want it to stay that way. He might use it to his advantage and find an excuse to prevent their marriage. Lily will be very unhappy if that happens. "

My face contorted into a look of disgust, I wrinkled my nose. Lily was always her "baby", who was allowed to stay with our parents. Leo and I were always unwillingly forced to follow strict rules, while on the other hand, Lily was free to do whatever she wanted. We were like birds confined in a tiny cage, while she was unrestricted, soaring in the vast sky.

In our 'family', Leo and I were extremely disliked and constantly shunned no matter what we did or achieved. The reason being because Lily complained about us so regularly, that they went to the extent of making us move to our aunt and cousins house instead. After so long, I was back here, and meeting her again.

"I need you to take your sister's position for the time being, so that he won't notice that she's in a coma. We arranged for them to stay together in one of the houses that the Peh's own."

I scrunched up my face. After thinking for a while, I further questioned her.

"What will I get if I agree? "

"You will get the chance to join the main family if you succeed in replacing your sister." She said after some thought.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I half-shouted at her. My eyes flew wide open, millions of thoughts flooded my mind, I felt my body stiffen in an instance. I have always wanted to be given a chance to fit into the family again, but they didn't allow me to. This could be the only chance for me to be able to be accepted in the family again!