MY NOTES-- MINHAS NOTAS

(I'll write it in english first, and then it will be in portuguese :) just remembering: the next chapters will be with the texts made by the glee cast S2)

English:

Dear Naya,

I want you to know that we love, and we will always love you, nothing will change that. Over the years you have helped us and helped many more, you are a beautiful and radiant person, inside and out, that will certainly be missed here among us, but don't think that, even for a second, we will leave this legacy end!

Her voice was the most beautiful thing that could be heard, it is a pity that she can no longer be heard. And I know we will miss you a lot, but heaven needed to have your angel back, right?

And how do I know that you are an angel? Just read the texts made by the people who knew you, they all say that you made them laugh, that you made them feel unique, you were the one who included them, you, as Harry said "was the life of the party", you were who animated and continues to animate everyone.

~Love, @tgleefics

Português:

Querida Naya,

Quero que você saiba que nós amamos, e sempre amaremos você, nada vai mudar isso. Ao passar dos anos você nos ajudou e ajudou muitos mais, você é uma pessoa linda e radiante, por dentro e por fora, que concerteza fará muita falta aqui entre nós, mas não pense que, nem por um segundo, nós vamos deixar esse legado acabar! 

A sua voz era a coisa mais bonita que se podia ouvir, é uma pena que essa voz possa mais ser ouvida. E eu sei que nós sentiremos muito a sua falta, mas o céu precisava ter seu anjo de volta não é mesmo?

E como eu sei que você é um anjo? É só ler os textos feitos pelas pessoas que te conheceram, todos eles falam que você os fazia rir, que você os fazia sentir únicos, você era quem incluia eles, você, como o Harry disse "Era a vida da festa", você era quem animava e continua a animar a todos.

~Com amor, @tgleefics