𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

( NOTE  )i advise that you listen to the song at the top during the first scene of this chapter, since it adds to the atmosphere

( NOTE  )
i advise that you listen to the song at the top during the first scene of this chapter, since it adds to the atmosphere.

BLOOD. THAT'S ALL that the girl was able to see on the black and cold floor. It seemed to be dripping from somewhere and splattering onto the floor, some of it even landing on her bare feet. The girl was holding a blue stuffed bunny close to her chest, her blue eyes full of fear and confusion.

The blood on her feet was freezing, and it sent literal goosebumps up and down her arms, making the hairs stand up straight. She shivered as she took tiny steps, the room she was in getting much brighter now; she had no idea where she even was, since the place was unrecognizable. It was almost as if she were nowhere at all, but she was somewhere despite this.

She could hear a voice in her head, but it echoed and sounded very distant and quiet. She twitched every time she heard it and, when she got closer, the voice started to become louder and more clear. But she couldn't quite make out what it said, since it was still slightly muffled.

The room got brighter and brighter... to the point that the light practically blinded Kimberly as she stumbled into some random room. The color of white completely filled the girl's senses as she took small steps forward. She could barely see what was in front of her and she shielded her eyes from what seemed to be sunlight.

( everything will change )

Kimberly didn't know where the voice was coming from because she knew that it was all in her head. But over the sound of the voice was the dripping of blood that she could still hear; it caused her to look down and she saw that both of her feet were drenched in the crimson color... almost as if she had walked through a puddle of blood.

She began to feel the cold wind of winter breeze through her gentle brown locks of hair as the scenery began to change once more. She could smell the crisp and cool air of Newton as she still took slow and agonizing steps towards Cold Spring Park, her bare feet brushing softly against the dead leaves that were no longer containing the vibrant colors of orange, yellow, and red that were there around Halloween.

But Kimberly's sights were set on a mural that had been put up in the woods. She could see the pictures of Ben Rifkin on the table and the candles being lit up in the darkness. But it was as if the flames weren't moving at all, rather being frozen in time, which was unnerving for the girl.

The main thing that caught her attention, however, was the silhouette she saw in front of the mural, blocking the main pictures of Ben. She tried to speak, to call out to the person, but her voice caught in her throat. She looked down again and saw that her blue stuffed bunny was now ripped to shreds, almost as if it were cut open with a deadly blade.