Chapter 2: Break

"We should follow these changelings all the way to their hive!" Smolder said. "But how?" Sandbar asked, "We got Ocellus," the dragon said, "She can turn into one of these and take us as "prisoners", then we could sneak in."

"A bit too risky," Gallus said, "if we exposed, then who knows what that blob's gonna do to us." "Yona agree with the Griffen," the Yak said. "Then what else?" Smolder asked, sounding annoyed. "Maybe we should take some advice from the Spirit of Harmony." Silverstream suggested, "Ha! That's a great idea Silv! You're the smartest!" Gallus blurted without thinking, by the time he notice there's something fishy in that sentence, too late. "Ohhh... Seems like somebody have a crush on somebody..." Smolder teased.

Both Gallus and Silverstream blushed while their friends let out some friendly laughs. "O...okay, let just go." Gallus said as he flew head first, his face was now red as a tomato. The Treehouse of Harmony is located in the ruins of Celestia and Luna's old castle. The Young six went into the treehouse and sat in their room. "Everybody hold hoof/claws, lets call the spirit." Smolder said. Gallus and Silverstream is sitting next to each other. "What's wrong, too shy to take your crush's claws?" Smolder once again teased Gallus. "Wha---no! I'm not--- ugh!" The Griffen blushed so hard that everyone is trying to hold their giggles. Gallus turned and met Silverstream's gaze, she's surprised that Gallus is also looking at her. The two once again locked their sight for a long time. "Come on!!!" Smolder snapped, "Oh! Uh...um... sorry! uh... Okay, let's do it." Gallus took a deep breath and held Silverstream's claws. But he just couldn't stop blushing. Silverstream let out a lovely giggle. 

A bright light flashed and the spirit of harmony appeared, its still taking the form of Twilight. "Spirit of Harmony,' Gallus said, "we needed your help. Queen Chrysalis kidnapped all our friends, and they're going to take over Equestria. Please, we need your wisdom." 

The spirit remained silence for a moment, then she shook her head, "The elements of harmony were stolen, but there is one thing you can use to defeat Queen Chrysalis----- An act of True Love." Gallus blushed, so did Silverstream. Suddenly, the spirit begin to fade, "I cannot stay any longer, Chrysalis had sensed me, you must remember to activate the magic of love, but even I couldn't do it. It's up to you guys..." Then the spirit disappeared. Gallus found everyone looking at him and Silverstream, "What?" he asked. "you know," Smolder said, 'remember what the spirit said about an act of true love?" "What?! No! I---- I--- uh... No! No way!" Gallus realized what they meant and put an immediate stop to it. 

"Gallus, why can't you just admit it to Silverstream?" Smolder asked, "Yeah, com'on." Sandbar said, "it's the only way to defeat Chrysalis!" even Ocellus said. Finally, Gallus couldn't take it anymore.

"ENOUGH!!! I NEVER LIKED HER, OKAY?!" Gallus blurted without thinking. But the soon as he said it out, he realized what's wrong, but it's too late.  Everyone let out a shocking gasp. "I--- uh...." callus couldn't finish the sentence. Outside, it begin to rain. 

Silverstream is just stunned, it's like she got zapped by a lighting bolt. She lowered her ears in heartbreak, then tears begin to form around her eyes. "H...Hey, Silverstream," Gallus tried to said but was gutted by Silverstream, "No, I get it." She then flew out of the window. "Silverstream!" Gallus cried.

"Good job, Gal," Smolder said in anger, "now how're you going to make it up for her?!" Gallus ignored Smolder, cause he felt like someone had just stabbed him with a knife in his heart. "You guys stay here, I'll...I'll get her..." He ten flew off to find the heartbroken hippogriff.