Anger

This chapter is dedicated to
HqwqnatuMansaray
      and AlisatuKamara
As promised. 😊

Above is a photo of Alisha...

"Keep your sorry to your miserable self and let start going. "

Alisha nodded and followed her quietly. She couldn't understand what was the big deal about talking to a boy they say when you are not allowed to do something, either good or bad; that's the time that same thing seems to entice you more. The more every one told her boys were  bad. The more she wanted them close, to even have them for herself. If she could. It was just that rebellious spirit every one had in them except it was intensified a million times more.

Ramatulai and her niece who trudged on reluctantly behind her, boarded a bus taking them to Freetown. But this time it was a different bus from the first one. Ramatulai didn't care if she had to pay some more money for another bus;it didn't matter, as long as she kept Alisha away from that half caste she was talking to.

No one could ever be more angry than Alisha was when they got on another bus. She didn't know what was making her angry so she decided to count all the possible reasons that could make her Mad at her Aunty.

Was it because she told her to stay away from Hindolo? Or was it because she scolded her right in front of him and not even giving a damn that Hindolo himself heard every single word? Or was it because she didn't let her see him once again before they left or even let her spend some more time with him?

After counting all her possible reasons, she found out all the  reasons that could make her so mad was connected to Hindolo in everyway. And that lead to one conclusion she wanted to be with him.

While Alisha was in her revere, the bus arrived in Freetown City. She should be happy, but she all could feel inside of her was boiling anger and a great pang of sadness. She really wanted Hindolo by her side. If he was with her she was sure that she would be laughing instead. But it was all in the past. Although she was aware her heart would never forget him.

The bus stopped at the closest bus stop to her aunt's house. They both grabbed their luggages and walked out of the bus stop that was already bustling and busy with people who were trying to catch their buses. After the tiring trip, Alisha would have chosen to board a taxi to her aunt's house. But her aunt Ramatulai had already decided that they were trekking to her house and Alisha could not change her mind.

After ten minutes of walking under the hot and scorching sun, they finally arrived at her aunt's house. Alisha opened the gate  and let her Aunty in. They both walked into a three storey building which Alisha kept gapping at. It was nothing like she had ever seen. It was painted Sky blue and yellow  in color. It had three bedroom flat on each floor which made it a total of eighteen rooms in all.
Her Aunt's flat was on the first floor. And because of that they had to climb up the high stairs that had already started to crack. Alisha was totally amazed at how tall and big a house could be. She hadn't expected this she was sure she was going to be more suprised. The door swung open and a young good looking melanin man with muscle and Abs walked out. This was not the man Alisha knew as her aunt's husband.Who was he? she made a mental note to ask her Aunty later. He was even taller than her Aunty and bent over to kiss her lips. Alisha found it disgusting but said nothing. They kissed for a short time, then her Aunty turned to Alisha.
"Alisha, this is your uncle. Uncle Grey. "

The news felt unbelievable to Alisha it felt so unnatural to have someone that young as her uncle. She was sure he was around his mid twenties and no more. What was her Aunty doing with this kind of person?

"Alisha!" Ramatulai yelled at her jerking her back into reality. "I said this is your uncle. "

Alisha's eyes scanned down her new uncle. This new man was way taller than her, this new man that she knew nothing about. Grey stretched out his arms for a hug while Ramatulai stood behind him, smiling encouragingly at Alisha.
Soon Alisha made up her mind, walked into his arms and wrapped her hands around his shirt. Immediately, shock flooded her body as his hands  grabbed and cupped her butt. She looked up at him, dumbfounded and saw him grinning down at her.

Her mouth opened wide, but only few words came out.

"Are you for real,  my uncle?"

******************************
Hey loves😊❤

Ouch poor Alisha, I feel her pains tho.
Aunty Ramatulai is a tuff one.

Uncle Grey
What do you think about him guys?
Leave your opinions on the comment box and also tap that  orange star,  babygirl needs it badly
Till next update
Love you all. 😘💋❤