Chapter one

You all know the story of the green-eyed boy who lived. Now the question is do you know the story of is twin sister Minerva potter.

She prefers to keep to the shadows and stay in the background but her red hair stands out in a crowd.

She inherited her mother's love of books and school but also her father knack for pranking expect she is never gets caught in the act and she always makes sure to have an alibi. She also is extremely good with words and making excuses and is well known around her neighborhood for her silver tongue. As well as her good looks

Now one with the story.

Minerva slammed the rusted alarm clock as it awoke her from her slumber at 4:30 am. She could feel the dampness on her blanket and head that came from the heavy rain that happened last night.

She stood and walked over to the shed door. She tried the doorknob but it was locked.

She closed her eyes for a second and concentrated " Make it quick, Make it slick open up with out a kick." She chanted as a white light shot from her outstretched palms.

She heard the lock click open and she opened the door to her living quarters. She quickly put her dirty clothes in the hamper and made her bed before she put on her work clothes so she could start on the yard work that had to be done.

Two hours later she had weeded the garden trimmed the trees and hedges, Cleaned and painted the fence, and debated mowing the lawn but decide it would cause too much noise.

She hosed down the sidewalk washing out the dirt to the best of her abilities before she grabbed the bucket full of soapy water and a sponge a scrubbed the sidewalk careful not to scrape her knees.

Alright, one last thing, and then all that will be left is mowing the backyard.

She grabbed a rag and the broom and cleaned the rails of the porch with the rag and swept up the porch.

She quickly ran back to the shed a took a quick shower with freezing cold water and blow-dried her hair and quickly got dressed in black shortalls a blue tee-shirt and black ankle boots with black lace socks the exact outfit Aunt petunia had picked out for her last night.

Minerva grabbed her apron, Jewelry box, make-up kit, hair supplies, schedule binder, and any other supplies she had been told to bring last night.

While the Dursleys despised harry and would beat and starve him any chance they got. Minerva's treatment was a bit better. Aunt Petunia like that she looked like Lilly and she would throw a fit if she didn't get to do her hair and Makeup. Vernon and Dudley frankly just liked her because she was pretty and easy on the eyes.

She hated both things. She hated how she could feel her Uncle and cousin staring at her eyes lingering on places that made her uncomfortable places that no adult should be looking on an eleven-year-old girl. She also hated the make-up, the hair, and the clothes.

She preferred to where band tee shirts or camo while darker colored short all, combat boots chokers and skull earings.

Now if she tried to where any of that she would get beaten for upsetting Aunt Petunia, then if she had marks on her skin she would get beaten again for not having perfect skin but if she dared to heal the marks it would result in a beaten for being a freak

She quietly walked up the steps and slipped into the house.

She started on breakfast pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon. Dudley's usual birthday breakfast.

" Up get up now." She heard Petunia say as she rapped on the cupboard.

" Are you up yet?" She heard her aunt ask.