I miss my Tennessee home!!!

So sorry for the long wait I've been busy getting every thing ready for the baby,also I haven't had any internet. So here you go hope you like! I will have chapters up more often I got a Kindle from my husband for Christmas, hope y'all had a lovely Christmas. I love y'all enjoy!

Kaitlyn

For a while now I've missed my home. I've. missed Tennessee, my birth place, the place that my heart is at. Living in Louisiana and Las Vegas makes me miss it even more. As I sat in the swing at my old school I thought back to all the memories I had there, chasing all the boys with my friend because we had 'cooties'. I heard a car pull up and saw Aaron get out, he was in his silver Volvo. He smiled at me and I smiled back, and I'm carrying our baby and we are to get married soon. Also Sam is almost 18 and when she turns 18 she and Zak will get married.

"Hey baby."

"Hey boo." Aaron smiled and chuckled to himself. "How was the investigation?"

" Good we got some good information on the house and I got you an autograph.

"Really?"

"Yeah Loretta gave us all one, and I asked for her to sign it to you."

"Awe thank you boo!" Ever since I was a little I loved Loretta. Lynn. I would dress as close as I could to her and I would sing her songs.

"You're welcome." Aaron sat down on the swing next to me and started to swing.

"You know my old school is haunted."

"No I didn't. Why is it?"

"It burned down and the high school and the gym are the only part of the old school that are still standing and used."

"Wow really?"

"Yeah really!" His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Can we get in?"

"If it hasn't changed than yeah I can get us into the girls locker room where a couple of girls and I had a paranormal experience."

"Omg! I'm calling the guys!" I watched as he walked around to get service and then talk to Zak and Nick. He came back and said that the guys were on their way.

"Kaitlyn are you serious when you say you had a paranormal experience?!"

(A/N: This part of the story that Kaitlyn tells is a true experience that happened to me. At this time I went to the local high school.)

"Yes I am. I was in 6th grade and I had stayed at the school because I didn't pay to go on the field trip. A couple of other girls had stayed behind too, one because she had a broken leg and the others because they were her friends."

"Wow please continue!" Zak said while videotaping every word I said.

"Yeah we were staying gin one teacher's class and she had a group of seniors for her next class so we went to the other science teacher's room. Once we got in his room we started talking about ghost and paranormal things like that. So then we started watching a show about ghost and this family lived in the house that used to be a church and they would bury bodies in the walls. Coach Jones told us that the school's girl's locker room is haunted , so of course us being used wanted to know if it was true. We walked down to the gym and into the locker room. In the room was a row of chairs, we pulled them into a circle and we sat there.." Zak, Aaron, and Nick all looked at me huge eyes and hanging on to my every word.

"Please what else happened?"

"Well we started to move the chairs into a circle and we all sat holding hands. Ashley looked at me and said you ask the question."