When death comes knocking

Last night Aaron proposed. I am the soon to be Mrs. Aaron Goodwin. Sam has gone crazy with planning the wedding. The wedding is in a week and she is rushing everything. My dress is a Vera Wang. Though Sam won't let me see what type of dress I'm sure it is beautiful. Aaron has been sort of distant lately. With all of the calls that have been happening I barely get to see him. I think the main reason that he doesn't want the spirits near the baby. I'm about 10 weeks along now. My baby is growing healthy and strong. Aaron says he wants a girl, but I know he wants a boy. Someone he can take fishing and teach to play football. Aaron us my hero and I'm sure he'll be our child's too.

Sam: Something bad has happened.

Kaitlyn:What happened boo?

Sam:Zak and I got into a fight.

Kaitlyn:Boo I'm so sorry is there anything I can do?

Sam:Idk I'm lost I drove out of town on sime back roads its pouring down rain.

Thunder cracked and I heard raun start to pound outside my window. If it was raining here it was probably pouring hard wherever she is.

Kaitlyn:Sam what road are you on?

Sam:Roy Thompson

Kaitlyn:I'm on my way stay where you are.

Sam:Okay.

I ran down the stairs and jumped in the BMW. I headed out of town and stopped at a Phillips 66 and asjed how to get to Roy Thompson Rd. The clerk told me how to get there and I ran back out into the rain and jumped into the car. I turned right at the next stoplight nd headed down the road that would lead to Roy Thompson. I raced down the dirt road and saw Sam's red Mercedes in the ditch. The car was upside down and wrapped around a tree. I felt the tears start to flow as I skidded to a stoo. The gravel flew and my car spun. All i saw was the red of the dirt, and the green of the trees.

"This is On Star we have received word that you have been in a crash do you need medical help?"

"Yes I can't see anything and my friend was in a crash too."

"Helo is in the way ma'am."I sat therw not knowing what was happening. I had been fighting the darkness that was starting to find me, but I finally gave into it.

I woke up to see Aaron by my bed holding my hand.

"Good morning baby!"

"Good morning.What time is it?"

"It's noon."

"Oh okay."

"Honey?"

"Yes?"

"You just woke up from a coma, you've been in a coma for 4 weeks."

"What about Sam?"

"She has been in one too and still hasn't woken up yet."

"Her baby?"

"She lost the baby." Sam always wanted a baby that's the only thing she wanted. She ws always told she couldn't have children because she had to go through chemotherapy when she was little. She knew that if she did get pregnant it would be a miracle.

"What about our baby?"

"The had to do an emergency c-section and he didn't survive."

"How did I loose him?"

"In the crash your car flipped 7 times a tree brach came in it stabbed into your leg and your head hit against the window of the car and they say you may never remember anything past the crash."

With that i broke down. I lost our baby. Aaron won't want me know. Because of me our baby died.

"I want to see my baby."

sorry its been awhile since i updated please vote comment and fan love y'all!