Here comes goodbye

I looked up to see Aaron standing there in the door way.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't know he was there, I iii'm sorry." I broke down, I had no clue who's child it was and I had killed it.

"Shhh baby let me see him." I handed him the limp lifeless form. He checked for a pulse and he then proceeded to yell for someone to call 911. He placed the baby on the floor, he tilted the head up and covered the nose and mouth with his. He barely even gave two breaths before he came up and started to push into its chest with his two fingers. He repeated that until the baby's chest started to barely rise sand fall with breath. I cried, he had saved him, he saved the little baby.

"Here hold him while I go down stairs real quick." I held on to the baby and looked down at him, his eyes were a warm shade of brown. I looked down again and saw myself when I was a baby in this small child. I screamed and Aaron came running in.

"What's wrong?"

"This child is it mine?" He nodded and I started to cry.

"Take me home Now!" He nodded and took hold of the baby, he carried it until we were to the car and he strapped him into the car seat.

"What's going on Aaron, I want answers Now!!!"

"The crash, it's the reason for this!"

"What fucking crash?!"

"It happened almost two months ago."

"Take me home!" He nodded again and drove down our street. I had a child apparently and a man who was lying to me. I have to leave, I had to get away.

As soon as we pulled into the drive I climbed out of the car and walked into the house. I walked straight to our room and grabbed a suitcase. I pulled open all of the drawers and threw my clothes into the suitcase. I walked down the hall and found Aaron crying.

"Baby please don't leave me, I need you!"

"I have to go, I have to get away from all this bull shit!" He nodded, he looked so weak and I couldn't stand it, I almost went to him, but refrained. He would just keep me here, I can't stay here! I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my make-up. As I walked out and to our room I started to cry. Here comes good bye, Aaron. I grabbed the suitcase handle and Aaron grabbed my arm.

"Aaron just stop, let me go, I can't do this anymore!" I walked through the house.

"Kaitlyn come back."

"No I'm done I can't do this, I have to leave, I have to find who I am!"

"What do you mean?"

"I have to go home, with or without Sam, she's happy but I'm not!" I walked out of the house with my suit case, I put on my sun glasses and walked down the road to my car. I drove away and didn't look back. I drove down a road, I had no clue where I was going but I knew I was headed away from, him, for Aaron. I sped down the highway tears clouding my vision as I did. I looked up into the rearview mirror and the saw blue lights, great. I slowed down and pulled over to the right shoulder. I came to a stop and waited for him to come up to my window.

"Good afternoon officer."

"Ma'am, licence and registration." I grabbed my wallet and pulled out my licence from Tennessee and then opened the glove box, to get my registration, when a nine millimeter fell out.

"Shit!"

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you carrying permit also."

"Yes sir." I grabbed my permit and registration. I handed him all three and he walked back to his car. When he came back he asked me to step out of the car. Cars passed by and all you could see where the red glowing lights of tail lights that followed after them.