"yah! jisoo-unnie!! let's go~ we need to greet our new ceo~!" lisa happily shouted as she pulled jisoo to the elevator

aish this little-

as lisa continuously drag jisoo towards the entrance they notice many staff lining up while waiting for someone.

"psst...unnie! lisa!" rosé carefully calls the two as she waved her left hand at them.

"hey chaeng, where's jennie??" jisoo asked as they hug and greet each other.

"well nini will accompany her-" rosé couldn't finish her sentence when they heard continues greetings.

"welcome mr. cha"

"good morning sir"

the three of them bowed together at the so called 'mr. cha' when they saw jennie together with their new boss.

"didn't know nini had a good looking cousin" lisa whispered as she nudged her two friends while smiling at jennie who smiled back at them.

"dzuh? their kim's so that's-"

"nah-uh, haven't you heard his surname is 'cha' ?? tsk. tsk. aigoo park chaeng"

"well 'dzuh?' also, didn't you know his mother and nini's father were siblings-"

jisoo couldn't even stop the two from bickering when she notice that nini's cousin were completely staring at her since they greeted him.

"yah- kim jisoo!! c'mon we need to get back to work~" lisa said as she wave her both hands to jisoo.

"oh? yeah, let's go"

ᴋᴛʜ ʜǫ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

"hi, miss jisoo" the staff at the
building kindly smiled and greeted when they notice her.

"hello miss kim, are you going to meet mr. taehyung's parents??" the receptionist ask as she smiled.

"ah, yes" jisoo smiled back.