ɴ

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs

"get out of my office!! you're fired!!" eunwoo angrily shouts as the man bowed and quickly leave the room not before greeting jennie.

"what is it noona??" he asked still looking and typing at his laptop.

"what's wrong with you?? it's your twenty-eight secretary for the whole year!!" jennie exclaimed as she drank at her milk she received from jisoo.

"and no one literally even lasted for a month" she added but he only shrugged.

"they don't do their job responsibly" he simply answered.

"well then, can i recommend someone??"

"who??" eunwoo asked as he looked at her seriously making jennie smirked.

"well i recommend, kim jisoo" she smiled innocently making the younger scoffed.

"you and your sh-"

"c'mon cous' she's really good at her work"

"she is your friend right?" he asked feeling annoyed at how jennie could easily mock him.

"yep- and your collage love up until now, no wonder why you don't try-"

"no" he cut off. jennie couldn't even process why he said no so she look at him clueless.

"what 'no'??"

"i'll go find my own" he said firmly.

"alright then, i'll go tell her how you really like her and you even call her last year-" jennie couldn't finish her sentence when eunwoo abruptly stood up, feeling annoyed.

"fine go tell her she'll be my new secretary" he quickly interrupted.

"and please get out before i tell aunty about you already having a boyfriend even when you always denied to them that you don't" he smirked openning the door at the newly pissed jennie.

"i hate you"

"the feeling is mutual nini"