~ Unloading Zone ~

(AN: Chapter title seem familiar??👀)
not proof read
===========================

TJ dropped the heavy box on his bed in exhaustion. He huffed and looked on his phone, seeing that he's best friend had texted him, wondering if he had made it to the new house.

Kira😂💕:
'Did you make it to the new house?'

TJ:
'Yeah, it's so weird seeing on the other side of Shadyside. I usually don't go here'

Kira😂💕:
'Well, now you live there'

TJ:
'Yeah, I miss you already :('

Kira😂💕:
'Yeah, yeah. You shouldn't have moved, then this wouldn't be an issue'

TJ doesn't know why Kira does that. Though, she's always acted like that, so it's normal for TJ at this point. It upsets him, but he tries to brush it off.

TJ:
'Yeah, I guess you're right'

Kira😂💕:
'Aren't I always?'

TJ:
'Yeah😂'

He could do nothing but lie. If he ever told her wrong or even disagreed with her, she'd go ballistic and scream at him. Only for him to get the silent treatment and death glares the next day. Making him feel guilty to the point where he can't take it anymore.

TJ:
'I gtg finish unpacking. Call you later?"

Kira😂💕:
'Whatever. Bye looser xx'

TJ:
'Bye xx'

TJ turned his phone off and sighed, looking at his bare room, only with boxes in the corner.

"What should I start with first?" TJ muttered to himself, walking to the pile of cardboard boxes stacked upon each other.

"Shelfs"

"Music"

"Bedding"

"Pictures"

He opened the small box filled with photos of his family, friends, and of course, Kira. He started to tear up a bit, starting to miss his friends from the other side of Shadyside.

"They're only a few miles away. It'll be okay."

TJ wiped his tears and put the box aside.

"TJ! Come and say hi to the neighbors!" His mom yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" TJ wiped his eyes again and ran downstairs. His mother was in the living room, talking to what he assumed to be the neighbors. On the couch was there sitting a women who looked to be in her 30's, and next to her a child. He couldn't see their face though.