~ Start Of Something ~

(AN: so i know that i said i was going to update this like 3 days ago but i had plans i'm so sorry! this is also not proof read
===========================

      Cyrus woke up with his eyes blurry. As he rubbed them, he thought about meeting TJ for the first time yesterday. He was so kind to him, even if he didn't really say anything. Cyrus has always been very shy around people. Even around Buffy, he's always been quiet, but more open to her. Even though he's only known TJ for a day, he feels like he could open up and tell him all his problems to him too.

Cyrus started to blush a bright red and his body started to feel warm.

No Cyrus, don't start falling for another straight guy..

Buffy💜:
'Hey, hey, hey Cy Cy'

Cyrus:
'hi Buffy'

Buffy💜:
'Are you ready for school tomorrow?'

Cyrus:
'i guess idk. it's just gonna be another day'

Buffy💜:
'Did you know that there is a new student coming tomorrow?'

Cyrus:
'yeah, I meet him yesterday. he's my new neighbor'

Buffy💜:
'Really?! That's so cool!'

Cyrus:
'yeah'

Buffy💜:
'Was he nice to you?'

Buffy has always been protective of Cyrus. Ever since 2nd grade, she's always stood up to his bullies and when he was being teased. Especially after he came out. Cyrus has always admired and looked up to Buffy. She was so outspoken, brave, confident, and overall such an amazing friend. Sometimes he wishes he was her.

Cyrus:
'yeah, he was really nice '

Buffy💜:
'That's awesome Cy!'

Cyrus:
'yeah :)'

Buffy💜:
'Oop- I gtg. I'll talk to you later!'

Cyrus:
'okayyyy'

Buffy💜:
'Cya Cy, Love ya💕'

Cyrus:
'love you too💕'

Cyrus walked downstairs and walked down the stairs as quietly as he could. The squeaking of the steps made him wince since their so loud.

"Hi mom" He mumbled. His mother turned around while holding her phone. "Hey Cyrus,
did you sleep well?" She continued texting on her phone. Cyrus nodded his head. "Good, there's some toaster tarts in the pantry if you would like some." Dr. Leslie said before stepping outside to take a phone call.