❧𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

Taehyun and Beomgyu widened their eyes at the sight. Soobin was confused until he looked down and saw a boy laying in his arms just as confused as he was.
The boy has beautiful porcelain-like skin and pretty thin pink lips, his brown curly hair looked so soft and fluffy and he wore quite outdated clothing. Whoever sculpted the statue didn't do him justice soobin thought. He looked into the boy's eyes and time seemed to stop. It felt as if everything happened so quickly yet slow at the same time. Soobin gazed into the boy's eyes completely in a trance.

"you're...a...boy?"
The boy questioned, looking at the person holding him. Soobin freaked and let the boy fall to the ground.

"ouch!"
Everyone freaked out even more now hearing the boy talk. Taehyun profusely rubbed his eyes, it was probably all his imagination he thought.

The boy on the ground didn't know what was happening either, well...he did have an idea. Had the plan worked? He dusted himself off and cleared his throat, it's been a while since he's talked. Just as he was about to, footsteps were heard from the distance.

"We have to get out of here, hold his hand!"
Taehyun said as he ran away with Beomgyu. Soobin hesitated a bit but he knew if they didn't leave it would just bring unnecessary attention so he took the boys hand and ran.

"Where are we going?"
Beomgyu asked as he continued to run behind Taehyun.

"Ummm Soobin's house."
Taehyun replied.

"why my house?"
Soobin complained this boy was a stranger he didn't want him going into his home.

"You're parents aren't home remember?!"
Soobin groaned, he hated the idea. His life was already bad, he didn't need to get involved in other things.

⬫⬫⬫

They reached the street finally out of that town. The boy stopped his tracks, letting go of Soobin's hand. He was amazed at what he was seeing, he felt so small. Everything was so big, with flashy lights everywhere and things with wheels.
The night was bright and colorful, he has never seen anything like this.
Where was he?