Prologue

It has been two years since that day, and I still yearn for them, blame myself for their passing, and wonder, What if I had known how to control my abilities back then? Perhaps my parents will not disown me, and we will continue to live together. What if I had simply run away, not begging them to let me in, and avoided starting that fire? Perhaps they are living even though I am not with them. Those are just the hypothetical things I wish I had done in the past.

Two years ago.

This is the day I fear. The day that I will lose everything important to me and the most precious thing in my life, my parents.

Just because of this ability that I possess, my life was destroyed.

"Get out of my house! h-hindi kanamin anak! you are a monster! Mama shouted angrily, crying and pushed me heavily out of the house.

"J-Just leave and don't come back" Papa said while bowing his head and shutting the door.

"Pa! M-Mama! Let me go inside!" I kept banging on the door and shouting for them to let me in.
"I never wanted this thing!" I don't even know why I have it". I just keep crying and begging them outside the door.

Maybe because I can't manage this thing I have, maybe if I can control it, they will no longer push me away but I can't. that's why my parents, especially Mama, need to push me away because she thinks I could harm them. Perhaps this is why the reason for their actions.

And without me knowing I feel like I am out of breath and that I am trying to catch my breath. My body and my surroundings begin to heat up, and in an instant, the door in front of me where I was lying suddenly fired up, and it was getting bigger and bigger.

I panicked and ran to the back of our house to see if the door was open so I could get inside and get them out, but the door was closed.

"Pa, ma! Buksan niyo po ang pintuan!" I tried to push the door, but it didn't want to open. The fire was getting bigger and spreading fast, and I was helpless. I was afraid. I went running back to the front of our house and tried to smash the glass, but I was too weak. I tried and tried with all of my strength, and luckily the glass shattered. I then climbed inside, everything is on fire now, and I hurriedly looked for my parents, and there they were, gasping in shock, lying on the living room.

"Papa! Mama!" I shouted. and they look directly at me in shock. As soon as I started running toward them, our living room roof collapsed directly over their heads, covering their bodies. It stopped, and I was in shock at what had just happened.

"No! Ma! Pa! I screamed in exasperation. I sprint to them right away, but it feels like everything is moving so slowly even though I was hurrying and they were starting to get fired severely. And as soon as I get to them, I remove everything that was covering them, but when I take them, they are now covered in blood. Their head is full of blood, unconsciously, and as I feel their pulse, it's not palpable. I keep feeling it, but it's not moving, and I get panic.

"Mama, wake up! P-Papa, gumising kayo! Please wake up this is all my fault, I wish I wasn't born and that you guys are still alive!" I shook them and put them in my arms, shouting and crying heavily that they would wake up.

I don't know what to do anymore, I lose the people I love and value most in my life. I let out a loud cry and scream, and at that moment, my body started to heat up so much more that I couldn't feel it. The fire that surrounds where I am lying gets bigger, and in an instant, the house blew up, and everything went black.

____________________________________________

Sorry for grammar lapses if meron, I'll work on it :>
xoxo.