5sos-The Space Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Wasted, I play the same part

Alex was always playing the same part in MI6 schemes. To an outsider he was just a kid who couldn't do any damage, that made him a useful weapon for MI6.

Where I'm chasing
Your sick little heart

He was currently chasing Yassen Gregorovich, the assassin who had killed Alex's uncle, Ian Rider.

Til I'm jaded and lying on the floor

Alex was tired of being a spy, he wanted to be a normal teenager who had been injured from playing football, not from taking down criminal organisations.

Faded, I'm wrapped in your arms

Alex woke up, tears streaming down his face from having yet another nightmare about his dangerous missions. His carer and best friend Jack Starbright entered the room, knowing that the teenage super spy had another nightmare. She came over and hugged the young boy while he cried into her shoulder.

While you're waiting to tear me apart

Meanwhile, Alan Blunt was sat at his desk waiting for morning to come so he could send Alex on another mission.

With a last kiss

It was now eight o' clock and Alex was about to leave for Royal & General when Jack came up to him and gave him a final kiss on the forehead, wishing him good luck, Alex said goodbye and walked out into the morning air.

You leave me wanting more

Even though being a spy had given Alex many, many horrible memories he had accepted that he couldn't go back to being a normal teenager, as the adrenaline rush his missions gave him always left him wanting more.

You, you're a catch 22

Ever since he had entered R&G, Blunt had always been a problem to Alex, he wanted to be a footballer not a spy, but MI6 had blackmailed Alex into working for them.

Win or lose, I'm screwed

Alex knew he was screwed wether he succeeded the mission or not. If he didn't succeed then he would probably end up dead, however if he did succeed, Alex would probably end up getting blackmailed into doing yet another mission.

I'm trapped under your spell

Alex knew if he refused to do a mission, he would lose everything he loved

It saves me

Alex had to admit that his SAS training had saved him multiple times.

Breaks me

But his missions had left him scarred, mentally and physically.

Til I fall back to you

Yet for some reason Alex always got involved in more missions.

You're a catch 22

All MI6 had done for Alex is ruin his life.

(I can't be bothered to finish the song, if you want me to do the rest of the song, let me know in the comments and I'll do a part 2. Love you all x)