Chapter 10: Acceptance?

"Your gonna sleep with me at my place tonight."

As soon I told her my decision, the reaction on her was face was just priceless. She was shocked yet somehow excited and happy at the same time.

Rainbow spends almost a day with me in my room back when we were kids but this time.. She looks a little excited than before.

"W-what? Oh hell no."

"Relax Dash its fine! Its better than leaving you alone out here."

"I told you Im fine Aj, maybe I can just  throw a rock on my parent's window or something." She replied while grabbing a rock on the ground.

"No put that down! What if you break it and make your parents think its some kind of robbery."

"So? They dont give a f*

"You sure Apples?"

"Im sure." I replied after placing my arm around her. "Lets go?"

"To your heart?" She teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Okay this whole 'to your heart' thing is getting pretty old dude."

"But its truee~"

"Are you this flirtatious when you're drunk?"

"Nah.. Maybe?"

"Lets just get you to my place before you could pass out." I lastly said before making our way to my house.

"Stop h-holding me jackass, I can walk by myself you know?" The drunk idiot growled back, removing my hand on her waist.

"You sure?" I asked while raising an eyebrow to tease her.

"Yeah Im sure!"

"Then show me."

"W-what..?"

"Go walk in a straight line without falling. " i replied while I gently removed my hands from her body to make her stand up on her own.

"F-fine! Only to show you that I can handle myself."

I just laughed as I watch the drunk idiot do her cool dramatic poses before taking a deep breath.

But as soon she took her FIRST step, she immediately stumble and lost balance. Luckily my instincts quickly rushed throughout my whole body as I rushed towards her to catch her, again.

"Woah! You okay?"

"My night in not so shining armor has saved me again.." She chuckled while her cheeks slightly turn red.

"J-jackass! You did this on purpose did you?"

"Hey what can I say? Im a good actor."

"I doubt it, and I know Im charming but you don't have to fall for me."  I teased back with a grin.

"Y-you don't say.." She replied before cupping my cheeks, causing it to uncontrollably turn into bright red.

"Jerk." I started, letting her go to make her fall on the ground, causing her to gasp in slight pain. "There, have fun getting up since yout NOT drunk."

"Ow dude! You dont have to drop me like that!" She groaned before standing up.

"Then get your ass back up and follow me before its get even more late!"

"But I told you.. Woah!" She gasped as soon she started to loose her balance again.

"Oh God not this again." I chuckled as I rushed back to her and grabbed her hand, placing it around my shoulder. "Look, if your dizzy enough to walk just tell me."