Part VII: The Wedding

Reade rolled over his back as he alarm went off. It was 6:30 AM. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before glaring over his left and saw Tasha's wavy messy hair and her bare shoulders and back. He smiled and snuggled with her kissing her neck. Tasha yawned and stretched feeling his lips and warm breath on her neck. "Morning baby..."- He whispered into her ear as he reached out and placed a hand on her belly. - "Morning my other baby"- He said and they both laughed. Tasha loved how caring and sweet Reade was. He was so excited to be a father. He was enjoying every single second for sure.

The Latina finally turned around and faced him.-"Good morning, Papi"- She said softly making him smile and they kissed tenderly.

"Have I told you how much I love it when you call me Papi?"- He teased stroking her cheek.

"Like a million times..."- She said and rolled her eyes.

"You are so hot when you speak Spanish"- He teased and bit her bottom lip slightly. Tasha kissed him passionately. She was feeling so horny all the time lately and Reade was absolutely irresistible to her right now.-"No... we can't... your brothers will be here soon"- He murmured and his hands squeezed her butt and she moaned against his neck.- "Fuck them"- He said under his breath and they began to make love.

"Hey babe... how about something quick for breakfast... may be just some cereal... we still have half an hour until they come to pick us up and..."- Reade came out of the bathroom already dressed and ready and found Tasha sitting on the bed, still wrapped on her towel and visibly upset.-"Hey... what's wrong? Why are you still naked?"- He asked sitting next to her.

"Nothing fits me"- She said and let out a shaky sighed. Reade sighed and wrapped his arm around her.

"Baby... you can were yoga pants and a shirt... it doesn't matter... I know you'll be the most beautiful bride in the world"- He said and kissed her cheek. Tasha smiled at him and sighed deeply. - "Are you nervous?"- He asked unable to stop smiling.

"I'm terrified"- She said and chuckled.-"Not of you... it's just... the whole situation..."- Reade pecked her lips.

"I know... it's a big step... but... I don't see myself doing this with anyone else but you"- He said and Tasha kissed him again.-"Now... get ready so we can get married..."

The doorbell rang. - "It must be the boys... oh the girls are here too"- Tasha said and opened the door. Everyone cheered and hug her and Reade. Jane, Patterson, Alison, Kurt, Rich, Boston and Tasha's brothers, Benjamin and Oscar where right there.

"Ok everyone... the ladies will take the bride and the guys will take the groom as we all get ready... now... let's get going!"- Patterson called and clapped making everyone laughed.

"I love you!"- Reade called as he was dragged by the boys.

"Love you, too"- Tasha said as she left with the girls. The next time she will see him, she will be walking down the aisle.

Tasha sighed and stood up. Jane and Patterson were looking at her smiling. They were dressed on their bridesmaids dressed. Their hair and makeup was done, they looked so pretty on their blue dresses...

"You look amazing"- Jane said and gave her a beautiful bouquet of white roses. Tasha took it into her hands and sighed before turning around and facing herself in the mirror.

"Reade is gonna lose his mind once he sees you"- Patterson said and they laughed.

Tasha couldn't believe this was actually happening. She never thought about marriage and children, and there she was, all dressed up in her wedding gown, twenty weeks pregnant and about to get married to the love of her life. She was terrified but also very grateful to be experiencing all this.