Part V: We are family

"Good morning, sleepy head"-The soft yet masculine voice woke Natasha from her sleep. She stretched like a kitten and rubbed her eyes. She could smell coffee, Reade's favorite tea and bacon. She finally opened her eyes and saw him. His beautiful white teethed smile and his sweet loving eyes.- "Hey gorgeous"- Reade said in above a whisper.- "Hope you are hungry...I made your favorite"- He placed a tray next to her. There was bacon, eggs and toast for both of them and he made a mug of tea and what it seemed to be coffee. - "Don't worry... its decaf... I bet you miss coffee"- Tasha's heart warmed up. He was so caring, even more than he ever was as a friend, even though she thought that couldn't be possible.

"Thank you"- The Latina finally spoke. She sat up and pecked his lips.- "Reade, this looks amazing, thank you"- She took a sip of her "coffee" and looked at him.- "I think I still prefer your tea over this"- She said and he laughed.-"But thank you for trying"- Tasha kissed his lips again.- "What time is it?"- She asked while she took a bite of her bacon. She closed her eyes and groaned softly. It was amazing. Reade knew exactly what she liked. Reade smiled softly before talking. He always loved how wylde she was towards food.

"It's 7:12"- He said sipping his tea.- "I got up early and made breakfast... so we can have a quiet moment just the two of us before heading to the FBI"- He said and sighed deeply on a mix of joy and nervousness.-"I actually can't believe I just said that..."- Tasha nodded and looked around. They had just moved in to their new apartment. At least half of their belongings were still unboxed.

"Do you really think it's the right time? I mean, look at this place... we hadn't even finished settle down and now we are pretending to go back to work?"- She said looking at him.

"You can take some more time if you are not ready"-Reade said eating some eggs.

"No it's not that... you know I love my job or... loved...I still do"- She sighed. She wasn't sure if the FBI was her place to be right now. But she was a hundred percent sure she wanted to be with the team and his man.-"But look at all this..."-Reade kissed her nose.

"Hey... it's ok... we can finish later... don't stress yourself over this... enjoy your breakfast, take a nice hot shower and we'll see"-He pecked her lips again.

Tasha was finishing to get her make up done when she felt his gaze all over her. She turned around still putting some lipstick on. She pressed her lips together and smiled at him. He looked so handsome, dressed on his dark blue suit and tie.-"You look amazing"-He said without breaking eye contact as he slowly walked over to her. The Latina was dressed on black pants a silky wine shirt and a black jacket. Her tiny baby bump was showing no matter what she wear now.

"You look very handsome... come here"- She said fixing his tie. She found herself having this ordinary life she never thought she would have. Sharing a house with the man she loves and expecting a child with him. And there she was, fixing his tie while the got ready for work. It all seemed so surreal yet, so comforting and right.

"What is it, babe?"- Reade asked seeing her so lost in her thoughts. Tasha smiled at him.

"Nothing... this just... feels so right and perfect... it's scary"-She said on a mix of love and fear. Reade kissed her forehead and smiled down at her.

"Of course it is... because it's always been, Tasha..."- He stated and pecked her lips. The Latina wiped his mouth with her thumb quickly. - "Everything is gonna be ok"- He said reassuring and rubbed her belly. - "Ready to go?"

Tasha nodded. - "Ready"- She said and took her purse.

Natasha sighed as she got out of the taxi. She faced the FBI building, afraid as she has never been before. Reade paid to the taxi driver and walked over to her. - "Hey... we got this... I got you..."