Chapter Nine, Leaving the Hospital

Harry has been in the hospital for three weeks coming up to four weeks now, slowly getting his weight up to what it should be. But also during that time he had started to see a Mind Healer to help him cope with the treatment he was dealt with at the Dursley's but to also cope with Sirius' death which was still hitting him rather hard.

He had been rather hesitant to see a Mind Healer at first but with the help of Draco, (which was a surprise. Who had come back after he had rested explaining everything to Harry and had been a frequent visitor, the pair had grown slowly closer.), Remus who had apologised to Harry profusely and wanted to make things right with his cub and finally Professor Snape. The three after much persuasion had finally gotten Harry to go to at least the first appointment.

That had been nearly four weeks ago. Since his first appointment Harry had been back every week for his weekly appointments, he was hesitant at first but it helped that his Mind Healer was Andromeda Tonks, Nymphadora's mother and Sirius' cousin. She often told Harry stories of Sirius when he was younger and of his parents. The reason for this was to settle him at the beginning of each session but also because she could see the poor boy was starved of love and attention and wanted to remind him of the love Sirius and his parents had for him.

It was a slow going process and Harry didn't think he was making much progress but Andromeda assured him he was, even if it was small. So today, he was heading back to Hogwarts for the first time since he was attacked by Crabbe and Goyle and much healthier than he had stocked in September. Crabbe and Goyle has also been expelled from Hogwarts and sent to Azkaban as they had attacked him with the intent to kill. Which was lucky as Draco was ready to kill them as soon as he got back, which he was unhappy that he didn't get to do.

Things with Remus were rather slow going as Harry still feared that Remus would leave him again no matter how much Remus assured him otherwise. But he also understood Harry's fear as he hasn't been there much for Harry since his parents died.

"Are you ready Harry?" Draco asked standing at the end of the hospital bed carrying a bag full of Harry's potions that he had to now take which included;
Blood replenisher (twice a day)
Calcium and vitamin D (twice a day) (replenisher to fix his weak bones)
Nutrition potion (three times a day)
Pain reducier (three times s day )
Headache reliever (twice a day ) (as the calcium would give him headaches)
Heart rate (twice a day) (to help with the blood replenisher and the curse cast on him)
Calming draft (occasional)
Sleeping draft (only if necessary)
Dreamless sleep (only if necessary and not to be used with sleeping draft)

"Yeah I'm ready." Harry said shyly hesitantly taking Draco's hand that Draco held out to him.
"It's okay Harry. Professor McGonagall has moved all your things to a private room on the sixth floor. So you don't need to worry." Draco assured as he led Harry to Andromeda's office where they would be using the floo network to get to Professor McGonagall's office.
"I'm sorry." Harry muttered as soon as they entered the office.
"For what?" Draco asked confused. It was apparent he hadn't meant to hear that as Harry had obviously forgotten he was vampire given by the startled look on his face.

"I'm sorry for being such a nuisance. I'm sorry you have a rubbish mate like me. I'm worthless." Harry muttered ashamed tears in his eyes as he looked down at his feet.
"Hey," Draco says gently pulling Harry's chin up with his fingers. "Harry look at me. You are not worthless and nor are you a nuisance. You have lost nearly all your parent figures, it's okay to grieve and it's okay to be upset. But I want you to know that I'm here for you always. And not only because you're my mate but because I have loved you since I met you, and I couldn't wish for a better mate then you." Draco said passionately pressing a soft kiss to Harry's forehead bringing him into a hug.

As soon as they pulled apart once Harry was calm they took the floo back to Hogwarts. All Harry could hope for was for Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione to leave him alone.

 All Harry could hope for was for Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione  to leave him alone