CHAPTER THREE

NO POV

Korra woke up to a pale arm around her waist and a massive headache. She immediately turned around to see Asami cuddling with her.

"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK" yelled Korra frantically.

Asami woke up suddenly due to the noise. She looked up and saw Korra naked standing in front of her. "AHHH!" Asami yelled while covering her eyes. She could feel a deep blush crawling to her cheeks.

Korra was confused why Asami was covering her eyes, but then looked down to find herself naked. "Holy shit!" She said. She instinctively grabbed the blanket that was covering them both, and yanked it off the bed to cover herself. Asami felt the blanket come off of her but was still covering her eyes.

"Holy shit... you're hot." Korra mumbled. She saw Asami Naked on the bed covering her eyes with a deep blush on her face.

"What?" Asami took her hands from her face looked down and saw that she was also naked. "Oh my god!" She said before she rolled of the bed and fell on the floor. "Ah, fuck that hurt!" Asami said after she hit the floor.

Korra found her shirt put it on quickly, and then put on her pants that she found at the edge of the bed. "Here use the blanket." Korra said while throwing the blanket to the other side of the bed.

"Oh um thanks... are you still naked?" Asami asked Korra.

"No... that's why I gave you the blanket 'Sami." Korra said as if it were obvious.

"Right that makes sense." Asami said while standing up and wrapping the blanket around herself. "Ugh I have a huge headache." Asami said while rubbing her the bridge of her nose.

"Me too, we got really drunk last night... how did I end up on your bed?... naked." Korra asked looking at Asami and blushing deeply. Korra started thinking and trying to remember what happened last night. Then it all came flooding in. "oh my god... we" Korra said before pausing and looking at Asami. Asami had the same face of realization.

"Oh my god I remember what happened... We had sex! Holy shit!" Asami said while staring at Korra.

Korra was in shock she never would have imagined having sex last night with her crush. It was a dream come true for her, but was it for Asami? "Oh my god... I'm so sorry. Damn I knew I shouldn't have drank that much!" Korra Said now looking down at the floor.

"What why are you sorry we both wanted to... well at least I know I wanted to." She said sort of whispering the last part. This made Korra blush a deep red and look at Asami with wide eyes.

"Oh umm well how about we talk about this later, and go downstairs to meet the others." Korra said trying to hide the fact that she was really excited.

"Yah, right, I'm going to change so... I'll meet you down there." Asami said while walking over to her bathroom.

"Ok I'm gonna change as well... in my room." Korra said while walking past Asami to the open the door of the room. Korra opened the door and practically ran to her room. She quickly showered, brushed her teeth, and then changed her clothes. She walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen where she saw all the others. "Hey guys, you making breakfast?" Korra asked them.

Everyone looked at her and then looked at each other and then back at her.

"Yeahhh... you want some?" Opal said while blushing because what happened last night.

"Well duh, I'm always hungry." Korra said while sitting down on the table.

"Why is everyone staring at Korra weird?" Kai asked the others. Him and Jinora left to... talk... while the whole thing happened.