IX

Eudora

Eudora

As I made my way through the glass doors for the second time I felt Elijah's eyes on my almost immediately as I sat down at a table opposite his.

Though there were a few bodies in between us, they were sparse enough to allow our eye contact to be heavily maintained.

I bit my lip as I leaned back in my chair, watching his expression change as he clenched his jaw and looked around, making sure nobody was paying attention, but due to us being the only ones sitting, we were on another level to everyone else, and the seclusion it gave was perfect for what I was going to do next.

I kicked the chair opposite mine to the side from underneath the table, giving Elijah a view as I slowly trailed my hand up from my knee to under the skirt portion of my dress.

I could feel the air cool by a few degrees as Elijah's stare grew hard, his hand that had been rubbing the base of his neck stopping mid motion.

I watched his eyes trailed down my body as my hands began to dance around my lower regions, and I began to play with myself all the while looking straight at him.

This went on for a few minutes, I would pull my bottom lip into my mouth to muffle my moans as I watched Elijah grow hard from under his table.

However when I mouthed his name his patience snapped and he made his to where I sat, pulling over and sitting in the chair I had previously pushed away and obscuring all vision from under the table.

He leaned forwards, jaw clenched

"What are you trying to accomplish, Eudora?"

I bit down on my lip before following his previous action of leaning across the table

"I just want to feel good"

I pulled him closer by the tie so I could whisper the last part in his ear

"Daddy"

No sooner the words left my lips Elijah stood up abruptly and exited the room, with me following behind him, my mother too engaged in her conversation to realise either of our disappearances and Mina with her tongue too far her new guy's throat to ask questions.

He made his way into the room he shared with my mother and I followed him in shortly afterwards, the silence that enveloped the pair of us after my entrance deafening.

Elijah sat in front of me on the bed that crowded the center of the room with his head rested in his hands, his elbows positioned on his knees as he looked at the floor.

I knew he was aware of my presence, as despite the fact that he didn't look up to meet my gaze upon my initial entry, i could still feel his eyes follow me around the room once he was out of my line of vision.

I had never fully examined the room that Elijah so ironically shared with my mother, but it was about as opposite from my own room as possible. It was larger for a start, and the walls were white aside from the coven which hosted as a headboard for the bed, that was a dark grey with nightlights on each supporting wall.

I was pulled out of playing imaginary interior decorator in my head by Elijah's voice

¨Why?¨

I turned slowly around to face him, my arms wrapped around myself as a form of self preservation as he finally lifted his eyes to meet my own

I knew exactly what he was referring to

¨I have no idea what you're referring to¨

Stop lying to yourself Eudora

Elijah looked at me in disbelief before standing up abruptly, his face the epitome of rage as he stormed over to where I stood a short distance away.

For the first time, I was actually scared of Elijah.

"You don't understand?" He scoffs, looking over his shoulder before shaking his head in disbelief and looking back over at me

"Well then I'll happily help you to understand"

Despite him using a word that should describe euphoria in his latter sentence I had a feeling that what would follow next would be far from it.

"Why were you looking at me the way you were Eudora?"

In my earlier haste to get away from him our positions had been switched, meaning that I was now the one with my back towards the bed, Elijah now stalking towards it at a dangerous pace.

"Why were you touching yourself?"

Now at that my breath caught in my throat.

At this point the back of my knees were pressed against the foot of the bed, my arms now tight as ever around my torso attempting to form some sort of barrier between myself and Elijah before it became too much, I already knew he'd tear down my defence in a heartbeat.

He always did.

We stood in silence until Elijah finally reached to where I stood, looking down at me from his towering height, managing to make my 5'9" self feel like a child.

Then what he did next surprised me.

"I'm sorry Eudora"

Huh?

He continued,

"Your mother had opened up to me on how lonely you've felt in the past due to the lack of male figures ; and I've taken advantage of that and given you the idea that we have the ability to become something that we can't"

"Excuse me"

He sighed

"Liste-"

I cut off his attempt to further explain by simply raising my hand before continuing

"Elijah last time I checked, you kissed me, not the other way around"

"I know-"

"No, I don't think you do, a father doesn't kiss his daughter, never mind touch her in the way you do to me; so who on earth do you think you are to manipulate my feelings in such a way even after my mother had told you about my struggles to trust male figures, only for you to turn around and tell me that I'm taking this in the wrong way"

I breathed out

"Do you have any idea how fucked up it is that we act the way we do around eachother, only for you to now decide you see me as a daughter?"

Elijah breathed out a heavy breath, his shoulders sinking as he looked at me. His expression was unreadable but I felt like he was secretly telling me something, but I wasn't in the mood to pick him apart anymore, as it wasn't healthy for either of us.

So I left.