Forgiveness?

In Bolton I'm not the only "hero" I guess you could say. We have our own superhero duo, Spider- Dancer, and Deathpond. Spider-Dancer is one of the world's hottest female superheroes. Though she's about the only female hero here in Bolton, besides me. Dancer's skill and care for the city really does make her everyone's favorite hero. Though she can really put the word spider into a literal sense. To be honest I'm kind of jealous of her and how quickly she got the city to love her. It seemingly happened overnight.  I'm new to this whole hero thing because I've only been a Fire Rider for like three days, so I'm not surprised that I don't have a lot of publicity right now. Deathpond, on the other hand, is a very gruesome hero. He's not as popular as his partner unless you like seeing dead bodies strewn across a scene. I'll give him credit though he's been doing a lot better on how he handles a fight. Thanks to Spider- Dancer he hasn't killed as many people now since she works with him on how not to kill so many people.

 Although I might surpass him on his kill count but that won't really be on people I hope. I have a feeling that I won't kill as many humans as demons or other supernatural creatures. I know that I talk about the guilty and the innocent a lot, the reason for that is because it's my job. As a Ghost Rider, it's my job the protect the innocent and to make the guilty pay for their sins. 

 Today is Monday so I head back to work. I woke up in my bed and found Rebel still sleeping on my couch. Most of you would call me crazy for leaving him there with a note stating that I was going to work and that he could stay if he wished or if he wanted to leave that I wouldn't take offense. But I trusted him enough to know that he wasn't gonna do anything. His soul showed me that he was trustworthy and kind the first time I meet him. I got ready and headed to work an hour early just to try to catch up on some paperwork that might have been left for me while I was gone. As I pull into my usual parking spot I saw that Calgen was there. I'm so glad that I put on some nice clothes just to do paperwork. I walk into the building and head straight to my office. As I approach my office I see that it is a complete mess. My shelves, desk, and furniture are all thrown around as if someone threw a fit in there. Papers are everywhere covering the floor. The door and one of the windows are smashed and bullet holes are scattered around the room, windows, and furniture. As I walk through the threshold of what would have been the door I take in the damage to my office. I look around the room and see Calgen on the floor. I run over to him and turn him over onto his back. As I do he lets out a groan with the position change. His face is bruised while his expensive suit is torn up. "Calgen are you alright!? Let me call an ambulance for you." I grab my phone and call 911. Calgen does deserve this to be completely honest.

 He's a bad guy and by bad I mean extremely bad. He's hurt so many people and dominates 99% of this city. Spider-Dancer and Calgen clash heads constantly. But that's mostly his own fault, he's always looking for a fight. Especially with Spider-Dancer, he says that she always starts it and that he only defends himself from her purging hands. And I haven't personally met her yet nor do I believe him. But I'm not quite ready for that. After telling the 911 operator the situation I wait for the police and the ambulance to arrive. As I wait I try to get Calgen to wake up so he can hopefully help the paramedics get him in the truck, but like most things with him, I highly doubt that he'll wake up. When the police and paramedics arrive they surprisingly get him on the gurney and in the truck pretty quickly. Police ask me questions and I give them my side of the story while they collect all the pictures and evidence from my office that they could and left within a few hours. I decide to go in and start to clean up my messy office. I finish cleaning my office and resorting the destroyed papers by the time I'm supposed to get off. So I decided that I'll take some work home and finish the rest tomorrow. The drive back home was just as tiring as the whole day was. I spent the whole drive wondering why they decided to fight in my office of all places. Why did they fight in my office? What was in there that was so important? Did something slip by me that Spider-Dancer needed in order to defeat Calgen's latest plan?