Chapter 4

"What are you doing here?" I say
"I need a favor" Crowley says in a low and menacing voice
"What, what could you possibly need from me?" I ask
"I need a spell"
"A spell, what do you think I am? A witch?" I ask
"Yes" he says
"I am not a witch"
"Are you sure about that duckling?"
"Ummmm pretty sure Black eyed pea"
"Do you know who your mommy is?"
"Yes"
"Are you positive you know everything about your mommy?" Crowley asks
I start to freak out, I guess I did not know everything about my mom. Other than dad met  her on a hunt and she died. I have a picture that I look at sometimes of her. I stole it out of dads journal after he died. She was beautiful long black hair and wore a loose hippy looking dress with some big dangly earrings. She always looked so cool. I wish I remembered her. Now Crowley is saying she is a witch what the hell.
"I don't know she died when I was young"
"Well you better start asking some questions" Crowley said
That's when the door opened and Sam came in. Crowley disappeared.
"You ok Ella?" Asked Sam
"Ummm yeah" I said not wanting to say anything although I was freaking out inside a bit.
"I'll be back I am going on a walk" I say
"Yes that's great a walk" Sam says

...

I walk down to the kwik trip down the street from the motel and get a huge coffee. I pay and leave and walk to a nearby park. I cry a bit while lying on a bench. I collected myself enough to walk back, but I Seriously had a lot to think about. I pick the lock to baby and grab dads journal, I know there is stuff about my mom in there, there has to be. I enter the room to find Sam on his laptop. There is no WiFi in this motel how the hell is he on his laptop. I go to my bed and hid under the covers.

"You alright Ella?"
"Yeah I'm fine I just have a head ache and the light from the window bugs me."
"There is aspirin in my bag" he says
"Ok" I say

...

After looking and looking I found a page in the pocket in the back of the journal. It was folded real small like it was meant to be hidden.

Beth Priestly a witch from San Jose California. I originally went to california to work a case on what I thought was vampires but oh boy I was wrong. She was killing people and making it look like vampires by draining their blood. She used the blood, virgin blood for her spells. I felt like she was putting a spell on me though when she pulled me into her bedroom...

Ewww I stopped reading because I did not want to hear about my contraception. On the same page at the bottom he writes about going back to California on a skinwalker case.
While on this case I ran into Beth at the bar. "You must be here for the murders" she said to me because she knew who I was. She asked to help, and I said yes. Oh god I should not have said yes. The skinwalker got to her before I could stop it. I felt so guilty. After the hunt I went to her place, for some closure or something. When I entered I heard crying. Crying? Why is there crying? I walk to the back bedroom and there is a small baby. On the nightstand there was a letter. Ella was my baby. By the letter there was a box. For Ellas 18th.

I had looked in the same pocket and found an envelope and opened it. It was the letter.

Dear John,
A while ago I had a vision. I knew you were going to come to town and I knew I would die. I thought my vision would be wrong as they have been wrong before. But if you are reading this, I am dead. The baby is Isabella Rose Winchester. Yes Winchester, She is yours. I was not going to tell you about her, as I did not want her raised in the life, your life. Please take care of her, she needs a father. You talk about your boys and how they take care of each other I want that for Ella. I know you will do the right thing.
Love,
Beth

Written on the corner of the letter was a set of coordinates and a code. It must be where the box is. I need to find that box.

"Whatcha doing L" Sammy asks
"Just some light reading"
That's when the blanket come flying off my head.
"Is that dads-"
"Yes" I say cutting him off
"I had some questions" I say
"About what?" Sammy asks
"My mom"
Sammy stares at me with a confused look
"Your mom?"
"Yes, I don't know much about her"
"Same with my mother L but why now? After all these years why do you wonder now?"
"I need to know something"
"Shoot" Sam says
"Did you know anything about my mom?"
"No not really" Sam says "dad never talked about her"
"Ok well I need to go somewhere" "I think she left something for me" I say
I show Sammy the letter and the coordinates as well as the combo. I think it is a post box.
"We can head out first thing in the morning, just us"
"What will you tell dean" I ask
"I will tell him it's a lady thing, that you need to do a lady thing."
"Thanks Sammy"
"Sammy is a chubby 12 year old, it's Sam" he says
"Whatever" I say