Ross Imagine For Cheyenne

It was New Years Eve and Ross decided to bring me to New York as a surprise. "What are we doing here?" I asked. It was freezing outside and I hugged my jacket. "Just wait for it." Ross whispered in my ear. He kissed me softly and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He held in my hips in place and we deepened the kiss. We pulled away when the announcer said that R5 would be performing in 5 minutes. "I gotta go. I love you." He whispered against my lips. I grinned and kissed him again. "I love you too. Now go." I laughed. He pecked my lips one more time then ran backstage. I grinned and waited until R5 entered the stage. "How ya'll doing tonight?" Riker asked, getting screams in response. He smiled and winked at one of the girls who blushed back. "This one goes out to Cheyenne. I love you baby." Ross yelled into the microphone. I smiled when I heard the music from "Stay With Me" come on. "Every morning after. I’m the same disaster. Every time it's Groundhog Day." They sang. I raised my arms and yelled the lyrics along with everyone else.

     When the song was over, Ross stood front and center. "Baby, I love you so much. I wanted to do something special for our 3rd year anniversary. Come up her!" He yelled. I pushed past the people and ran onstage. Ross gabbed my hand and got down on one knee. I was shocked. "I love you. Will you marry me?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yes!" I screamed. He got up and kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and smiled into the kiss. We broke the kiss and he put the ring on my finger. The crowd roared and the ball fell, earning me another kiss. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He replied.

A/N

 Hope you love it! Happy New Years! Love you all! <3