ᵒⁿᵉ

1st POV

3 years later

I sat at my desk looking out for the window waiting for Dr.Williams to come take me to the monthly meeting. The monthly meeting is for the most dangerous patients in the asylum. I mostly stay out in my room but that's the most I come out my room . Moments later Dr.Williams come and said , " Come on girly time to meet Dr.Loomis. "
He comes over and clips my straight jacket and puts on my muzzle. They given me a muzzle because at our last personal meeting I bit her. Williams directed me to my wheel chair and rolled me out to the meeting room. Once we got there Williams took my muzzle and Dr.Loomis said , " How are you miss L/N? " . I just rolled my eyes and said with a tilt of my head , " Fan - Fucking - Tastic . Hows the bite on your arm? " . Everyone knew I was the most scariest and dangerous patient here. Even the doctors are scared so they say cautious of me . I noticed out the corner of my eye other patients I looked at them and back to Dr.Loomis , " Who are those fuckers." . Some of them have glares while some awkward stares. Dr.Loomis said , " Here are Freddy Krueger , Jason Voohees , Bubba , Nubbin , Drayton Sawyer , Norman Bates and Michael Myers." . I just rolled my E/C eyes and nodded at them. Dr. Loomis than said , " This is Y/N L/N she's 17 just like y'all and she is here becaus-.." I interrupted her and said , " They don't need to know my fucking story ! " flashing my black eyes at her. She jumps back in fear and nods quickly. While she was talking I zoned out and imagined myself near the window. Once I open my eyes I was out of my straight jacket and near the window, everyone looked surprise I just smirked and said , " Didn't see that coming? " . Dr. Loomis slowly started walking to me and said , " Enough playing get back in your straight jacket. " . I only smirked and said , " The fun has only just begun.." while using my telekinesis to fling her across the room and knock her out .

(Just imagine its you and Dr.Loomis)

Soon security came and tackled me down

Soon security came and tackled me down. I looked at the others and winked laughing while getting escorted to the pit.

————————————————————————