ᵗʷᵒ

1st POV

After my 2 weeks in the pit . Dr.Loomis thought I should start going out of my room daily to communicate and make " friends " . She thinks that this is going make my situation better. That's why I'm here now being escorted to the cafeteria . Once I got to the cafeteria I looked around I noticed the boys from yesterday looking in my direction I just scoffed and rolled my eyes heading to get in line . After I got my food I sat at a table in a dark corner alone until I saw a shadow coming behind me. I turned and saw Norman Bates , I turned back to the table and said , " Did I ask you to come over here " . He looked at me with a glare that could kill ...

We had a staring contest until I turned my eyes to their demon black giving a creepy smirk

But all he did was smile and say, " T-that's c-cool. I'm Norman B-Bates . " . I scoffed and didn't answer he continued with asking , " What's your-r story ? What d-did you do ? How old are you ? W-what's your nam- .. " . I stopped him and said , " woah woah woah chill Bates . First of all my name is Y/N i'm 17 and the how and why part well... you'll learn that another time ." . He soon nodded and asked , " U-umm can we be f-friends ? " I replied with , " sure " . I got up and said , " Well Bates I'll be heading back to my room I don't really like leaving it. I'll see you later maybe. " and with that I got up and walked out to my room for the rest of the day.

Norman Bates POV

After Y/N left I walked to the table with the boys. They all started asking what she said and I told them. We all thought she was cool and just as psychotic as us and over all cute , we wanted to get closer to her and start to be friends or in the future one of us more than friends. ' she's really nice and cool. I love her demons eyes she just my type ...psychotic . maybe she won't leave me like the rest. '

————————————————————————