ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

1st POV

Today Mr.Williams came in and woke me up early than usually. Today 3 new people come here but I couldn't care less , but I have to go. I groggily got up from my mattress and walked to Williams. Mr.Williams was always my favorite guard and the only one that I listen to I trust him unlike the other. Once I get to Williams he says , " Sorry to wake you up so early Dr.Loomis wanted y'all to meet the new kids who will be attending the meetings so they can "feel at home" . " . I scoffed and nodded , he opens the door for me and we walked out I was still tired and when I'm grumpy and when I'm grumpy my powers get the best of me. While walking I mumbled , " This better a good fucking reason to wake me up. When I see her I'm gonn- nevermind. " and rolled my eyes. Once we go to the room I slammed the doors open, everyone looked up and jumped except for Norman. I looked at them annoyed and flashed my black eyes.

Everyone jumped an turned back around

Everyone jumped an turned back around. I continued in the room and sat next to Bates. Once I got in my seat I leaned on him, he awkwardly patted my head while I laughed. I then said , " Can we hurry this fucking meeting up I got shit to do. " . Dr.Loomis jumped at my blunt tone and quickly replied , " Today we have 3 to 4 new patients that I want you to get to now. Their name is Billy Loomis , Carrie White , Hannibal Lector , and Stu Macher. " the new patients came in and sat at the table. I rolled my eyes and yawned the said , " Soo you woke me up fucking early just to meet these dumb fuckers!" Dr.Loomis gulped while Bates grabbed and squeezed my hand to calm me down. Dr. Loomis ignored that at said , " Okay now they are Norman Bates , Michael Myers , Jason Voorhees , Freddy Krueger , Nubbin , Bubba , Drayton Sawyer and Y-Y/N LN. " . It was silent so she continued with , " Now that y'all know each other names let's go around the circle and tell each other while we are her. Norman how about you go first. " I grabbed his hand knowing this is a stuff subject for him. He said , " H-Hi my Norman B-Bates and I killed my mom and o-others because of the voices.. " . Dr.Loomis said , " Good job now let's go with Jason. " Freddy said , " umm miss Jason and Michael don't talk.. " . Dr.Loomis said , "  Okay then how about Y/N. " I rolled my eyes and said , " My name is Y/N L/N and I'm here because I killed my town. " She then said , " Would you like to tell us why? " I proceeded to say , " That's your fucking business bitch! " . Loomis gulped an we continued around the circle. To be honest I couldn't care less and I was ready to go take my nap. After the meeting was over I got up and walked to the door only for a hand to pull me back. I turned around and that Carrie White girl, she asked , " Hey um I just wanted to know if you wanted to be f-friends? " I looked and her and said , " Sure whatever. But never grab me again like that.. " at the last sentence I flashed my blacks eyes she nodded and mumbled okay and with that I walked to my room.

                                3rd POV

What she didn't know was that 3 18 year olds were watching her the whole time of the meeting and took a liking to her.

————————————————————————

authors corner

um hi 👁👄👁!