ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒎

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

ꨄ︎ 𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒏ꨄ︎

«{👑🐣™️}»

★★★★★

   I walked into school fuming trying to find my brother and scold him for letting me walk all alone all the way from home.

    When I finally saw him be honest I wish I didn't he was shoving his tongue down the throat of his girl of the day or hour. I don't even know at this point.

   I turn and bump into Jonah, Daniel's best friend.

"You look like you're about to throw hands, you good?" He asks

"Oh yeah, I'm totally fine just got left at home and I had to walk here in utter fear, oh and walked in on my brother swapping spit and practically eating a girl's lips off," I answered putting on a fake tight smile and holding a thumbs up.

Jonah and I always had a very good relationship because of our bond with Harry Potter even though we were in rival houses.

"Already, it's not even eight am. Dudes gotra chill."

"So....can you hmm......y'know....." I said faking a stutter

"Help get Daniel off his arm candy, so you could scold him?" He finishes my sentence and I just nod with a big smile on my face showing my dimples.

He just shakes his head and makes his way around the corner again and cleared his throat making Daniel and the girl lookup.

"A teacher is looking for Daniel, run along now that's enough for one day." He grabbed Daniel by the collar and dragged him to me but not before turning to the girl and making a call me to sign with his phone while mouthing it

"So which teacher is calling me now?" He said fixing his appearance.

"I'm the teacher, the hell Daniel you know what's going on here and you leave me alone to walk on the streets?!?!?!"

"Oh come on, you called me for this?! Things were starting to get heated over there." Daniel whined.

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦

"Are you serious, now imagine if I had been kidnapped? HoW wOuLd YoU fEeL!"

"Fine, I'm sorry for leaving you and your paranoid ass alone." I glare at him.

"Okay, okay. I'm really sorry Lils, I mean it." He goes in to hug me and kisses my forehead.

"Now all has been restored," Jonah says as we smile at him

"Well, see you later sis! I love you." With that he and Jonah left to god knows where.

I walk down the hallway to my locker, when I reach it I look at the locker opposite it, her locker and I start to feel a tug in my heart...

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
🇫 🇱 🇦 🇸 🇭 🇧 🇦 🇨 🇰 
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

I walked out of school as she tried to reach her.

"Don't you dare touch me, I trusted you and you kissed him."

"I didn't mean to, it just happened. I'm sorry okay, you can shout, scream, even slap me but please don't be mad at me. Talk to me, PLEASE." She exclaimed.