ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝑴𝒓. 𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝//𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧

ꨄ︎𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒎!ꨄ︎

«{🐣👑™️}»

★★★★★

At a young age, Zachary Dean had gone through quite a lot.

His mother was quite the woman, as pretty as she was she had a dark side. Trapping men with her beauty and then having her way with them.

When Zachary was born his father was livid, the plan they made was to never give birth to a child and the most annoying thing was however his dad tried to kill the 'thing' in her stomach he was unsuccessful.

On the 27th of May, the child was born but none of them separated.

During his middle school days, he was bullied for having unhealthy all-around drunk parents that could barely take care of him.

He started developing disorders and when taken to the doctors it was confirmed that he was bi-polar, a sadist, and has a problem with seeing blood(let's just say he was addicted to it).

At home, both his parents were abusive and would leave a different scar on his back.

He had a particular interest in Gorey stuff, something that was not normal for a kid his age which scared the mothers and teachers who had talked to him.

The first time he had an urge was when he saw a gun in his father's drawer while looking for a pen and he was highly fascinated by the sight and the hold but that was shortly stopped when his father barged in and took both the boy and the gun outside.

After intensely screaming at the boy he shot the bullet barely missing him but the boy didn't flinch even a little.

«A few years later»

It had been about three years now since the firing of the gun at Zach and he had grown much darker, his classmates were very scared of him than before and he had been expelled for stabbing a teacher through his hand with a fork.

The reason he did that was that he taught was in his words 'bugging' him.

He made it back home with a hood covering his head and hand bloody from the blood of his teacher.

𝐻𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

the boy thought, he had sardonic humor and was purely a sadist he enjoyed seeing people in pain caused by him in particular.

He got transferred to a new school and in that school, he lurked in the shadows watching and observing everyone calmly.

Except for the fact that one particular group of people caught his eye and he trailed on them for quite a while but none of them noticed.

That night his dad came home drunk the sight he was met with shocked him for it was his son putting a gun to his mother's head while she was tied up.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?" His dad asked groggily

"She pissed me off and I got mad."

"So? Untie your mother before I get to you." He stumbled a bit.

"No." A gunshot rang through the entire household and his dad stood there shocked. Kelisa was dead and he was next.

"Now, what to do with you? I could kill you now but I want you to feel the pain you caused him so I have a present." He said all giddy

He pulled out a tazer and turned it on to the max.

His dad stumbled back a bit walking away from the seventeen-year-old only to be met with a tazer, bringing out a whip he slashed it across his father, and finally, he took the gun and shoved it into his mouth then...

BOOM!

Just like that Harold died and he was highly skillful as to where to hide the bodies, they didn't go to work so no one would quite notice.

He didn't know why but he liked having that power, the power to take away the life of a person in a vulnerable state.

He liked hearing the screams, shouts, whimpers and begging. Yes the begging, he loved it.

KAY NADINE COOK

The first person on his list, he had a history with Kay, she had humiliated him in front of all the kids below eighteen and he hated it.

The laughter of the kids humiliated him and he swore to get her back so what better way than to kill her amirite?

He loved the adrenaline of rearranging the insides of a female while they struggled, he loved being dominant and most importantly he loved the feel of the mushiness of the brain as he stabs it through thick skulls.

He had no remorse

★★★★★

Hybristophilia- The act of committing a gruesome murder.

❄︎that was quite the chapter, here's the back story to the creep.

WC: 802

I love yall, peace✌