ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 10𝒑𝒎 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌-𝑰𝒏

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: Youngblood by 5 seconds of summer

ꨄ︎𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘ꨄ︎

«{👑🐣™️}»

★★★★★

It was the day of the burial and every one of us woke up with pain in our hearts.

I changed into a black dress as Marie ann straightened my hair while I putting on some moisturizers on my face and such.

I was really not in the mood to talk to anyone. When we made our way there, everyone looked Numb.

I gave my greetings to her mom and gave her one of Gabbie's well-known shirts and the letters she wrote to all of us were given back to me and the crew.

Jack was just there, he didn't have any emotion on his face. He looked like a mess but didn't, his eyes were bloodshot and his hair was frizzy.

Someone had to tell him she was carrying his baby but I didn't want to do it so the guys did it for me.

I really didn't want this friendship with Gabbie to end this way but it did.

Victim no. 354 In record but the cops knew it was way more. He was the new Ted Bundy, maybe even worse...

We were back from the Funeral and I was exhausted and numb. Corbyn tried talking to me but the guys didn't allow it.

I changed into something different and took to the kitchen to at least find something to eat.

Daniel went to the store with Jonah to buy some food, clothes, and furniture that came in a few hours ago at Target.

My dad was out on patrol with his friends keeping an eye out for the Dean massacre.

I was in fact home alone and I did not like the sound of it. Marie ann went to her mom's place and won't be back for a few days.

I decided to go to my room and lock it.

Around the time of 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒- 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦, I got a call from Daniel telling me he won't be home until the next morning by 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 AM which send me off the edge. I really didn't want to have a panic attack so I thought of happy stuff, stuff that would distract me.

I decided to study chemistry.

𝑇𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑚

I was doing some AP chemistry when I heard movement by my door and running down the stairs.

I know this is the most stupid thing a person could do and you would only see it when watching a horror film but I opened the door and turned off the lights of my room before cautiously walking out.

Moving to Daniel's room I looked for a bat carefully and I found Jonah's bat, then I put on a baseball cap and walked down the stairs.

"Hello, who is it?"

𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏. 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟??? 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡.