ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒑

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

ꨄ︎𝑼𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆ꨄ︎

«{👑🐣™️}»

★★★★★

We woke up and went to school the next day, I didn't feel like dressing up so I wore one of Corbyn's hoodies and shorts.

Ongoing to school people gave our little group looks but we decided to forget it, I had not seen Corbyn that morning which was weird because I always see him before class.

Everything just felt weird, maybe it was the fact that none of the girls wore make-up and wore comfortable clothes which I don't blame.

Cops were stationed around the whole school with sirens being played everywhere.

We were stopped halfway to our lockers by the principal and she invited us to the office.

The look on her face made us on edge.

The position we were in was Tatum and I were sitting down behind me was Daniel followed by Jack, Jonah, and Christina (left to right)

"It's about Gabriella Lauren Gonzalez she-" Jack cut her off.

"You found her, oh thank God. For a minute I was scared. She's really okay!" He rambled but the principal fell quiet looking down.

"Right?" Jack said but she didn't answer. He repeated himself loudly before she spoke.

"I'm sorry Mr. Avery." That was enough to make us all gasp, tears filled my eyes as Jack ran out the door slamming it behind him. I quickly got up to go find him.

"Jack!" I saw him behind the school hitting the wall viciously. Grabbing his arm I yanked him into a hug.

"She's gone. She's actually gone." He sobbed into my shoulder as I looked up and saw the crew looking at us.

"I know, it's okay. It's gonna be okay." I rubbed his back as I signaled for them to go. It'll be okay.

I was holding back my tears for Jack. We had been friends since Pre-school and never had a fallout not even for an hour.

After a while, we decided to walk back to the gang in front of the school because we were going to have a day off but I saw Corbyn walk into a classroom and I had to see him.

"Hey, I'm gonna catch up with Corbyn. Meet you in a few?" I asked a puffy-eyed Jack and he nodded

"Yeah, I'll tell Daniel you're on your way." He sniffed

I walked towards the classroom and when I walked in I really wish I didn't.

Corbyn was in the class don't get me wrong but what he was doing would haunt me forever.

Although you couldn't see, it was very obvious he was thrusting into her but I stood frozen until he looked to the side and saw me looking at him with full hurt in my eyes.

"How could you, is it because I'm underage. You couldn't just wait?" I said my voice cracking a bit.

He pushed her off him while I was talking and zipped up his pants.

"Babe it's not what i-"

"Don't you dare Babe me, what's not what it looks like? the fact that you were in her or the fact that you enjoyed it?" He stumbled on his words and I walked out he grabbed my hand but I slapped him and left.

Totally forgetting the crew was outside when I stepped out they all tried to see what's wrong but I kept swerving them.

They stopped and I went into the car. In front was Jonah and Daniel then at the back Jack, Christina, Tatum and I sat down.

Until I broke.

"I can't believe it, it's so unbelievable." I sobbed as Tatum cradles me.

"Hey, it's hard on all of us don't worry."

"No that's not what I'm talking about! Corbyn cheated on me." The car fell silent.

"I saw him with Jeniffer doing the deed in an empty classroom." I hiccuped

Daniel's knuckles turned white on the steering wheel.

"That little-" Daniel was cut short by Jonah putting his hand on his shoulder stopping him from swerving.

"He's not worth the tears bubba," Jonah called out from the front seat putting his hand on my knee as much as he could.

After a cry fest shared with Jack, we made it home.

We were all disoriented and we were really not in the mood for anything.

I took off Corbyn's hoodie and threw it out except for this one Red hoodie which I love.

We settled in the basement living room area.

I sat on Jack's lap cuddling with him while wearing an oversized shirt with no shorts.

Jonah and Tatum were on the one-seater as Christina and Daniel were on the other side of the couch. I think something is going on between them but who am I to judge.

After a while of silence, we decided to have a sleepover. The girls were all of age so I was the one scared the most, being below the age of 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 and all.

The crew was protective of me now and they wanted to make sure nothing would happen to me.

~𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ~

We have not gone back to school yet, we weren't mentally prepared and the staff understood.

Corbyn tried talking to me but ended up getting a black eye from Daniel. Don't ask me how.

We were informed that Gabbie's funeral would be held tomorrow and Jack was still numb and had the same plain expression on his face except when he cried himself to sleep in front of me and only me.

He really loves her and I don't blame him. She was a very lovable, kind, caring human being.

The autopsy came out and like every other victim she had a crushed area on the center of her brain, pulled out eyes from her sockets, and what killed us all was that she was Pregnant.

Of course, Jack is still to know about it but the doctor informed us that she found out a week ago so she would have been four weeks in and it was without a doubt Jack's.

Her mom told us she wanted to tell him the day she was kidnapped but that never happened.

She's gone but will be forever loved.

★★★★★

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑑, 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡.

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ.

𝑊𝑐: 1056