IV

✩✩✩

𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔰 𝔲𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔳𝔢

✩✩✩

                       As Bends laid wide awake in her bed she knew that she would have a rough time sleeping.  For the past couple of days, she just couldn't sleep.  Luckily for her she heard her walkie go off.  

"Hey, guys, Ipswich lanes tomorrow?"  Davey's voice crackled through the walkie talkie.  

"Scope some cuties?"  She heard Eats voice echo through, she rolled her eyes. 

"I'm in!"  Farraday spoke proudly.  

"Hope that chick from last week is there.  She was all over me."  Eats gushed, sending a weird feeling through Bends body.  

"No she was not!"  Bends said as she held down the button on her walkie talkie.  

"What's the matter princess, you jealous?"  He mocked.  

"You wish."  

"Dude, you asked to touch her boobs and she threw you over the railing."  Woody defended Bends.

"Bet I don't look half as dumb as Davey every time he sees Nikki in the DJ booth and jizzes his pants."  Eats smirked to himself.  

"Oh yeah?"  Davey challenged.  "Well, I can see her right now.  Naked."  

"You're so full of shit it's not even funny."  Bends deadpanned.   

"Bull-shit."  Farraday agreed.  

"Dude, If you're serious, I hate you."  Woody whined.  

"Oh my god!  She's waving for me to come over!"  Davey exaggerated.  

"Alright I'm out.  You're a liar and I don't wanna wake up Anthony and be in deep shit.  So good night shitbricks!"  Bends ended as she put her walkie down still overhearing the rest of the conversation. 

"Okay, now I know you're full of shit."  Eat's voice rang, "Eats, out."  

"I'd easily trade both my nuts to have that view."  Farraday beamed.  

"Okay genius, if you've got no balls, what's the point of the view?  You'd just be some ball-less pervert."  

               The walkie ranged silence for a couple minutes signalling that everyone had gone to sleep.  Everyone but, Olympia.  There was too much on her mind, she couldn't help but worry about Eats.  She hated that she kept him in her heart even through all these years.  

           Luckily for her, she wasn't the only one awake.  There was a sudden thump heard from the side of her house, then she heard the window crack open.  She glanced over as her eyes met with the Eaton boy's.  

"I thought I told you to stop fucking doing that!" She whisper yelled as she stood up shutting the windows behind him.  "You're gonna wake up my brother."