Part 1

The sea is angry and fierce. The waves are really strong. The wind is howling with anger. The "Black Pearl" is swaying dangerously on the fiery sea.
"There it is!" I say as we finally level up with the most beautiful and huge ship, the "Whisper". It's the biggest ship, bigger than mine, the "Black Pearl". It moves effortlessly through the waters. It's sail is the thing that catches the attention of most people. It is of a bright blue color, the most beautiful blue color. There are different colors everywhere which makes it highly distinguishable. Their symbol is the same skull but made with gold and silver color. The color of the whole ship is white with gold details. The theme of this ship is a dragon. The legendary dragon who was known as "Hothsine". The most beautiful dragon with the same colors of the ship. It was the most powerful dragon of old times and the most unique.
The bottom of the ship is covered with swirling mist which makes it look almost magical. We reach its side. I see that the sailor is a..... Girl!?!
She is wearing a black suit with golden lines running through it. Her hat is gold with uniquely colored feathers in it. I am so close in seeing her face.
"Captain. Captain. Captain!!!!!"
I exclaim as I hit my head hard on solid ground.
"Captain! You have to get up. It's already afternoon. How can you even sleep for so long?"
I look up to see Gibbs bickering. "Leave I am coming." He leaves still bickering fast.
"Ugh! I was so close in seeing her face. But Gibbs just has to ruin everything! This is the fifth time he has done this. I will talk to him about this."
I have been seeing this dream since the past 5 days. I always get close to that girl but I can never see her face. I don't know why she comes in my dreams like this.
The first time this dream was really vague. Nothing made sense. There were blues, whites and many other colors. There was wind but it could not be felt. The water was fierce but it made no noise.
Later on it got more detailed. I saw the ship, the sail and finally the girl. I never saw her face which made me furious. After that day I had been sleeping early and waking up late but Gibbs everyday wakes me up before I can see her face.
Furious I get up and wash my face, put on my hat and my sword. I leave my cabin and the bright light pierces my eyes. I walk up to the place where everyone is sitting and eating.
I reach them and everyone looks at me with a grin.
"Good afternoon," says Scrum, "Captain Jack Sparrow."