Chapter 2

Tyler's POV

I've been in contact with a bass player and DJ. Their names are Sky and Ty. They're twin brothers and I think they're really considering a band. It's been four days since I sent the email to Michael and I haven't heard back.

My computer made a noise and I looked at it. Michael replied.

"I am very interested. I would like to hear your vocal style. I doubt we could get studio time since we aren't recording anything. So, we could meet somewhere and share with each other our ideas. I heard about the "new guy" that got signed and I'm assuming they were talking about you. From what I hear about your style and taste, I think we could definitely work together. I have a few songs that I wrote and I would have recorded them, but I need a singer and I think you could definitely be it. Just let me know when you have time to meet up and we'll figure something out! For me, I could meet anytime this week.

Michael Bohn~"

This is awesome.

I called up Sky.

Hey, what's up?

"Hey, I heard back from the screamer and I think he's totally in."

Sweet! Did he say anything about meeting up?

"Yeah, he said he wants to hear my vocal style. I guess someone told him about me getting signed to Rise and he said that from what he's heard about me, he thinks we could work together."

That's awesome! I'll let Ty know. And after you meet up, let us know what's going on!

"For sure. Talk later."

Bye!

I hung up.

I started writing back to Michael.

"Sweet! Yeah, I can meet either tomorrow or Friday. Maybe we could just get breakfast and talk about what we're thinking. I've heard some of your work and I think we could work together as well. If you are still interested after we talk, I can show you my work, you can decide if you want to work with me, and we'll go from there.

Tyler Carter"

I am really excited to talk with him. The only thing I'm worried about is Ty, the DJ I know. I don't know if Michael will be up for a DJ. But, we'll just have to see. I haven't mentioned Michael's name to Sky and Ty. I feel like his name shouldn't really be spoken of until we've agreed to work together. I don't know, I just don't want Sky and Ty to think Michael is rude and know who it is if he ends up not digging us. So, I'm just keeping his name to myself.

He replied about twenty minutes later.

"I'm totally up to meeting for breakfast. Tomorrow morning would work best. My number is 555-555-5555. Call me tomorrow morning and we'll meet up! Really looking forward to hearing what you've got! I've been told you are pretty talented!

Michael Bohn~"

Michael's POV

I really am looking forward to hearing what Tyler's got. I've heard he's one talented guy. I just hope that we dig the same things.

I've heard that he is one attractive guy, as well.