Chapter 13

Michael's POV

Tyler comes home today. I'm really excited to see him.

I've really thought about what his mom said. I really hope she's right about it all. I mean, she's his mom. Isn't it her job to know everything that's going on with her kid? She told me that she's positive that he feels the same way I feel about him.

I just need to wait for the right time to tell him. I don't want to tell him right when he gets back. I don't want to like build it up. I don't want to be like "I need to tell you something." I just want to say it at a random moment. At the right moment. I want it to be a suprise to him.

I want to say it and him say it right back.

I'm not able to go with his parents to pick him up, but he's coming to my house as soon as he can.

--

Tyler is on his way to my house. I'm a little nervous to see him. Ever since we met, we haven't been away from each other this long. Hell, we hadn't even been away from each other for two days.

Tyler barely knocked before opening the door himself.

Tyler's POV

I feel a lot better about life, now. Not because the institution and the medication. I feel better because I realize how much I matter. I thank God for all the unanswered questions. There's no explanation for Rachel's death. There's no answer to that. But, there is an answer as to why I witnessed my dark days: my lowest point. I was broken down so that I would realize what this about. I was meant to meet Michael and start a band. I was supposed to fall in love with music. It was meant to happen.

Rachel's death was a huge crash, but I'm back on the road headed to God knows where.

I walked up to Michael's door and barely knocked before opening the door, basically letting myself in.

I've said before how much I love his hugs. I really do. They make me feel secure.

He hugged me and right at that moment I knew: I love him.