Chapter 2: Apologize

Yanes POV

I'm with my brothers right now having a little discusion about the girls we've met at the airport.While going through, Randel shared a little bit info about them.They were said rumors that they came back here at the Philippines to inspect and investigate on their own for what's behind to their parents death.

"Honestly, I've known them for a quite long time."pag-amin ni Janus."I mean, were in 21st century now.Wherein we meet new people through social media."

"A lot of people know them for being beau-----"putol na sabi ni Ziggy at biglang sumingit si Randel.

"Exactly...Just because they're beautiful."

"Tss,let me finish okay."sabi ni Ziggy."A lot of people know them for being beautiful and brainy as well."

"It's a little bit unbelievable that our Randel had gathered just few info of them.I mean, knowing you, you would even digged in their past just to know their hidden agenda but now it's kinda little weird."sabi ni Ziggy.

"Sa wala talaga akong alam tungkol sa kanila e."pagdepensa ni Randel.

"E kaya nga magga-gather ka ng info about them kasi wala tayong masyadong alam sa kanila."

"I'm not in the mood siguro...but If I find something interesting in them I would take an immediately action to it."

"Pero if satin din yun nangyari I would even curse the entire universe.I mean, losing my both parents in such a young age is literally a great heartache."sabi ni Ziggy.

"I agree."pagsang-ayon ko sa kanya."But it's not our problem anymore.We better not interfare with their problems 'cause it's none of our businesses."

"You're right, Yanes."pagsang-ayon ni Randel.

Bigla naman dumating sina Ives at Daven.

"Guys,guys."hinihingal na sabi ni Daven.

"What's wrong?"tanong ko sa kanya.

"Is it true that the Elavelda's are here?"tanong nito.After hearing Elavelda's, I know he's referring to the newbies here in our University.

"Yeah, why?"

"Really?"tanong rin ni Ives."Then where are they?"

"Oo nga,nandito nga sila.What's special about it?"sabi ni Ziggy.

"What's special about them?You're really asking me that question? Well, there are lot of things that are special about them."pagsisimula ni Ives."They're fuckin famous models specially in Japan,Australia,Britain, and in Thailand.And of course dito rin sa Pilipinas."

"Si Zihan na half Filipino at half Thai e magaling sa Muay Thai and owns among 10 shopping marts and big fish shareholder of other companies also.While, Viena is a famous ballet dancer.Before she became a model, she became first as a ballet dancer and some says she still continue her passion towards it and she owns a restaurants too and endorders of different branded products."paliwanag nito.

"On the other hand,Reign is a famous swimmer and unlike the other girls she choose not to own anything.Instead, she became top shareholders of her sisters businesses and supports them physically,mentally and emotionally.She just want to live in her own way and get rid with burden stuffs.And Akira that's half Filipino and a half Japanese, she's good at karate.She owns a lot of beach resorts also and she will soon handle the company that his Dad left to her."pahayag ni Daven."She's a famous car racer as well and built an orphanage for children who lives in street and living without parents.Indeed, they're Queens!

"I guess, I don't need to gather information na."nakangiting sabi ni Randel."Dahil tinulungan niyo 'kong dalawa, I'll treat you tomorrow."

"That's good to hear."masayang sabi ni Ives.

Akira's POV

The morning assembly haven't started yet that's why we decided to sit on a bench and have a little conversation.
While were having a good time, Yeshin came over to us with a friend.

"Hi."pagbati namin sa kanya.

"Nice seeing you again."sabi nito."Btw, this girl right beside me is Haliah my friend."

"Hi."pagbati rin namin sa kasama niya.

"Oh, kamusta naman pala kayo pagkatapos nung nangyari kahapon?"tanong niya.

"Heto, okay naman na ako."sagot ni Viena."Well,I'm going to apologize also to Janus for what I did to him."

"What a good decision."sambit ni Zihan.

"Sa mga oras na'to, I don't have any idea where's the TOP right now."sabi ni Yeshin.

"It's okay."sabi ko.

"There's a way to know."pagsingit ni Haliah.

"How?"

"Wait, let me call him."sabi nito at kinuha ang phone niya sa bag.

Pagkatapos niyang tawagan ang taong iyon ay isang lalaki naman ang dumating.

"What can I do for you?"tanong ng isang ginoo.

"Who is he?"curious na tanong ni Reign.

"He's Sef-one of the TOP closest friend.He's one of the Trios."pagpapakilala ni Haliah sa lalaki and it seems like there's something between them.

"Do you know where's the TOP right now?"tanong sa kanya ni Yeshin.

"Of course, I do."mabilis nitong sagot.

"If hindi ako distorbo sayo, samahan mo naman kami kung nasan sila ngayon."sabi ni Haliah."Please, Sef."

"Pero okay lang din naman if hindi, you can just tell us right away where  are they now."sabi ni Zihan.

"About that thing, hindi tumatanggap ng kausap ang mga TOP kung wala isa sa tatlo sa kanila ang kasama mo.Aside from Sef e pwede rin sina Ives at Daven."tugon ni Haliah.

"I guess, Ives and Daven aren't around 'cause they're now with the TOP."sabi ni Sef.

"If that's the case, you're the only way we can talk to the TOP."sabi ni Viena.

"Okay lang naman sakin."pagpayag ni Sef.

After few minutes e nandito kami ngayon sa office nila.

"Yanes."pagtawag ni Sef sa isa sa mga TOP.

"Finally,you're here."pagsalubong sa kanya ni Janus.

"Oh,you're with someone else."sabi ni Ziggy ng makita niya kaming kasama si Sef.

"Why you're here?"diretsahang tanong ni Yanes with a serious look.Aba,mananakot pa ata 'tong mokong na 'to.

"Ahm...About yesterday,I just want to apologize for what I did to you at the airport.I'm really sorry."paghingi ng paumanhin ni Janus.

"I'm sorry too."paghingi ng tawad ni Viena."I was just carried away with my emotion during that time."

"It's okay."sabi ni Janus.

Finally, they're okay now.
When were about to leave, two guys came over to us at nagpakilala samin.

"Hi,I'm Ives.It's my pleasure to finally meet you."pagpapakilala nito at isa-isa kaming kinamayan.

"Hi,I'm Daven."pagpapakilala niya at kinamayan rin kami

"Nice meeting you both."sabi ko.

"If you all don't mind, can we invite you all to have some coffee and have some little convo?"pagtatanong ni Ives.

"We would love to but we still have classes to attend."pagsagot ko.

"Well, I guess, I'm not lucky today although were happy to finally meet you all."nakangiting sabi ni Ives.

"Same with us."sabi ko at nagpaalam na umalis.