CHAPTER 14: THE DINNER

Akira's POV

Were on our way for our photoshoot for the new brand that we will going to endorse.I hope we'll be effective endorser for this.Honestly speaking, everything we endorse lot of people like it and it got sold-out.

And here we are at the set.Everything is already set now and they're only waiting for us to get done with our outfit,make-up and other stuffs.

"Just give me a signal if you all are done with your own stuffs,okay."sambit ni Ms. Jiva-Assistant Director.

"Yep, we will."pagsagot namin.

"Do we have plans after this?"pagtatanong ni Reign."If you don't mind, I just find out a new opened bar last night.We can take a look of it,later."

"Well, it's not a bad idea."sabi ni Viena."Saan ba yan?"

"Malapit lang dito.I guarantee you, you'll like the place and its ambiance as well."

"But before that we should finish this first."pagpapaalala ko sa kanila.

"Yeah.Were on it."

So heto na nga nagsimula na yong pagkuha ng litrato samin 'look here,look there,look everywhere'.

"A fiecer one."sambit ni Gino-the photographer."That's it,I like it."

BREAK!!!

I immediately grabbed my phone and check its notification and then I saw Tita Aimee's message.

From: Tita Aimee

After the shoot, come to my house and dress nicely.We will have dinner with my amigas and amigos.I'm going to introduce you all with them.Just tell the other girls.As I said, dress nicely,okay.

As soon as I read it e agad ko naman itong sinabi kina Reign,Viena at Zihan.

"By all means, hindi tuloy yung plano natin."sabi ni Reign.

"I guess, we can have it on the other day."sambit ko."Tsaka paulit-ulit rin na pinapaalala ni Tita Aimee na dress nicely raw."

"As always."

"I just hope na amigas at amigos niya lang ang nandoon at wala mga kasamang junakis 'cause if mayroon man I know what Tita Aimee's up to."sabi ni Viena na para bang alam niya ang mangyayari mamaya.

"Definitely!"pagsang-ayon ni Zihan."Matagal na niya tayong kinukulit at tinatanong if mayroon na ba tayong mga jowabels.She might set-up us with those kiddos of her amigas and amigos."

"Ghaddness...I hope this isn't a set-up."saad ko.

"Okay, back to workkkkkk!"sigaw ni Ms.Jiva.

"Let's end this with a good shot."sabi ni Gino."Give me a sexier look."

'Click'

"Everyone is doing great job."pagpupuri ni Ms. Kally-Director."But then give me some fulfulling look."

Sabi nga nila give what is ask so ayun binigay namin sa kanya yung gusto niya.

"Okay, that's it."sabi ni Ms.Jeva.

Nang matapos shooting namin e agad naman kaming nagtungo sa bahay at inihanda yung mga bagay na dapat ihanda.We don't have any idea who'll be the guests and visitors that she'll introduce to us that's why there's part of me being nervous.

Everyone of us now are ready to go.We put some light make up on our face since it's just a formal dinner.

Well, for me kahit walang make up e okay rin naman though were meeting her amigas and amigos so we need to look presentable para naman hindi mapahiya samin si Tita Aimee.

One hour passed at nandito na kami sa bahay niya.

As soon as we entered,she immediately came over to us and dragged us where her amigo's and amiga's are sitting.

"No wonder why a lot of people look up to all of you 'cause everyone of you are unquestionably stunning."pagpupuri ng isang amiga niya na si Mrs. Parkson-the owner of the PARKS Company.We don't actually replied with those compliments instead we just smiled at them.

"For sure, you've bunch of suitors."dugtong ni Mr.Avonza.As what I've heard he's one of the top shareholders of our company.

"Well...they do have lot of suitors but guess what 'till now they're still single."sagot ni Tita Aimee.

"That's why were here."sambit ni Mr.Ford-who belongs to the big fish shareholder in ELAVELDAZ's Company that we will be soon handling it.

"What do you mean?"curious na tanong ni Viena.

"If this about getting married, well we better end this conversation and go back with our own houses and just sleep."sabi ni Zihan.

"Oh...come on, you all are in legal age now to get married."saad ni Tita Aimee.It feels like she isn't our Tita anymore.The way she says it, seems like getting married is just easy for her.

"That's unreasonable.Just because were on our legal age doesn't mean we need to immediately marry someone whom we don't love at all."sabi ko.

"As the time goes by, you'll learn to love them too."dugtong ni Tita.

"Seriously?"hindi ko makapaniwalang sabi.

"Tita, walang patutunguhan 'tong usapan natin.Hindi po kami sang-ayon sa iniisip niyo kaya uuwi nalang ho kami."inis na sabi ni Viena.

"The four of you sit down."pag-uutos niya."Don't be such an awful in front of my visitors.Give me some respect."

"You want us to respect you yet you don't respect our decision.How come you have the guts to set-up us on an arrange marriage? How?"galit na sabi ni Zihan.

"I said, sit down!"galit rin sabi ni Tita pero hindi namin siya sinunod."When your parents died,I'm the one who stand as your mother.I know what's good for you kaya susundin niyo ko."

"Though I ain't remember anything that we asked you to be our mother nor for you to stand as our mother."sambit ko.How come she became like this to us? It seems like she's being over with herself.

"Aki's right."pagsang-ayon ni Zihan.

"After all, were not here to beg for a mothers love from you.Were here to give justice for our parents death."paglilinaw ko sa kanya.

"Also, neither you like it or not, you'll get married,ASAP."seryosong sabi nito.

"Yes, magpapakasal talaga kami pero hindi sa taong hindi naman namin mahal."sigaw ni Viena."Pero kung gusto mo pa rin ipilit yang ilusyon mo e di problema mo na yun.It's none of our business at all."At sa galit ni Tita Aimee ay nasampal niya si Viena.

"I'll let you pass this time 'cause after all you've been good Tita to us but the next time you try to slap me again,I won't gonna let you pass."nagtitimping sabi ni Viena.Tama naman si Viena.Naging mabait naman siya samin pero yung kabaitan naman pala niya e may kapalit.

"If you continue forcing us to get married, we'll be force also to forget you that you were our Tita."sambit ko sa kanya."We deal with our own staffs so deal with your own too."

"After all the things that I've done for you all ay gaganitohin niyo lang ako.Wala kayong utang na loob."galit na sabi ni Tita Aimee.

"Don't force us to brag the past kasi alam mo mismo sa sarili mo kung sino ang walang utang na loob."pagsagot ni Reign."Ikaw ang walang utang na loob at hindi kami!"

"Come on,girls.Let's leave this place."sabi ko."After all, may pagkain naman kami sa bahay doon nalang kami kakain."

Umalis naman kami agad sa bahay ni Tita Aimee.