Pʜɪʟᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ

ᴘʜɪʟᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ; ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴍᴇɴᴛ.

Authors POV

Jeon Jungkook. Scared of falling in love. He has been so hurt and in so much pain repeatedly in the past that he can't even keep a friendship let alone a relationship. Whenever someone approaches him, he moves away instantly. Whenever someone tries to talk to him, he instantly freezes up and becomes panicky. This has affected his life for the worse and it came to a point where he is unable to control his feelings.

How did it all start, you ask? It all started when he was a child. His parents left him alone. Left him on the street. Left him without a care. Showed him he didn't mean as much to them as they meant so much to him. He was in pain. He was hurt. He didn't understand why or what made them do it. He was eventually brought in at the age of 7 to an orphanage by a nice elderly lady who has saw him rummaging through a garbage can near a fancy restaurant.

He didn't get adopted until he was 12. His new family, don't get him wrong, was absolutely respectful. They were caring, gentle. All the positive words you can think of. They tried to get him to warm up to them but as much as they tried, he just couldn't. He couldn't say words. He had trouble forming them sometimes. They were nice enough to not pry into his past life or anything relating to how he became what he had become. They respected his boundaries and he always wanted to thank them but whenever he would actually try to have a conversation with them, show his appreciation towards them, he starts to sweat. He could barely function and while in panic, he runs back to his room.

School. Gosh it was a atrocious. In middle school it was not that bad but in high school, Its even worse when students are picking on him every minute of the day. Calling him a freak for always being quiet. Laughing at him in class whenever he stumbles over his words. Purposely tripping him.

Laughter, laughter, laughter. Freak, freak, freak. Thats all they'll ever see me as.

He could feel his throat close up as tears brimmed his eyes. His stomach felt queasy. He couldn't take it anymore. He immediately got up, grabbing his bag and running to the nearest bathroom. He ran into a stall, locking it as he sat on seat. Burying his face into hands, he started to cry. Sobbing and letting out hiccups as he tried to lessen his sounds down as he wouldn't want anyone knowing where the cries were coming from. You can't always get what you wished for.

"Hello?" He heard a soft voice call out from the other side. He stopped instantly as he covered his mouth with one of his hands. "I saw what they did to you out there. Pretty immature if you ask me". There was a soft chuckle before it was completely silent. Neither one of them said a word. "May you come out? I wanna see you. Check up on you. It feels weird talking to a door stall". Jungkook immediately tensed up and he shook his head frantically but remembered that the other could not see him. So he mustered up all the courage he can to talk.

"I-I c-c-can't" he stuttered out as he held up his face with both hands on his cheeks. He tried to calm down his breathing, closing his eyes to focus on it. "Why not?" The other voice asked. Jungkook clenched his eyes shut and ran his fingers through his hair. I can do this he thought to himself. "You're go-gonna l-l-augh at me t-t-too". Jungkook whispered out and he felt so pathetic. He couldn't even form a sentence without having to stutter like a little kid.

Pathetic

"I promise I won't. Now open up or I'll break it down myself." Jungkook contemplated for a little more before he finally decided that he wouldn't want that. So he timidly got up. He brushed himself off, then opens the stall to a boy who is a little shorter than he was. He would be lying if he didn't find him extremely attractive. The boy looked like an angel. But the way the boy dressed was anything but angel like. Various tattoos went up and down his arms going up to his neck. Black v-neck shirt and tight blue jeans fitted him perfectly. All topped off with black combat boots. His soft, chocolate brown eyes looked like they told several different stories. Looked like they held many tales.

Anyone who stared into his eyes would melt, but him? He was a coward and just couldn't do it. When their eyes met, he immediately looked down. He wasn't used to being this close to anyone before. When he tried to escape the restroom, he felt the other boy caress his cheek. "I'm Jimin. Park Jimin" His breath got caught in his throat as his eyes widened. He was not used to this. It felt nice. It felt Different. It felt like nothing he had ever felt before, but This has never happened to him before and he couldn't take it. He felt dizzy. He felt like he would throw up any second.

I can't do it. I need to get out. I need to get out. I can't breathe. I can't breathe.

He ran out the bathroom. Even more tears brimmed his eyes as he decided to just go home. He couldn't take it today. He was done for. All he wanted to do was sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

For the past couple of weeks, jimin would always try to talk to him. Always try to make conversation but Jungkook ignored him. Its not like he wanted to, but he just couldn't talk. He was scared. He wasn't used to this. He wasn't used to someone trying to talk to him everyday. He would be lying if he said it didn't make him secretly blush. He would be lying if he said he never felt his heart beat every time jimin would check up on him. Soon that all fell short when he still couldn't talk to him. He felt jimins frustration towards him. He felt jimins annoyance towards him. He felt jimins anger towards him. That's what he never wanted.

Jungkook was at his locker, getting stuff he needed to go home since he just came out of his last class. He felt presence next to him and gasped as he saw jimin with the most frustrated looking face ever. His arms was crossed and since people are always nosey, they stopped just to see what would happen.

"Why don't you talk to me? Don't you think I deserve it? Why are you being such a fucking asshole to me?" Jimin raised his voice and jungkook, even though he was taller, he felt so small at that moment. He opened his mouth to try and say something but again he couldn't. He just couldn't and he felt tears brim his eyes when jimin scoffed. Jimin rolled his eyes. More students had stopped around to witness the scene. Some even snickering. Some even recording.

"J-Jimin i-i-"

"You really are freak." That was it. That was it. Jungkook couldn't function. He almost dropped all his books in his hand. "I can't believe i tried to befriend someone like you" jimin walked away as jungkook stood in the same spot. He felt tears stream down his cheeks as he couldn't even move. He didn't do anything when he students started throwing insults and slurs at him. It hurt way more when the person he started warming up to felt the same as all the other students did.

A freak. Thats all I'll ever be.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

BEAUTIESSS❤️❤️ soo how did you like this?? I came up with off the top of my head. I really hoped you guys love itt. Please vote and comment and let me know what you guys thought✨❤️💕 thank youuuu