Cʟɪɴɢʏ

Cʟɪɴɢʏ ; ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ

Third persons POV

"Why did you call him? I love him. I really really do but sometimes i just feel like he does too much. I never get the space that i want. I always feel trapped when i hang out with him cause its like he never lets me do anything. Don't even get me started on the crazy amount of clothes he wears of mine. He has his own and it just irritates me to the point where i wanna explode but I can't cause he's just too sensitive. His texts are constantly spammed to me. He babies me literally every chance that he gets and I'm tired of it. All he does is wanna cuddle, hold onto me, hold hands, hug, kiss. I don't mind but its just way way too much and I'm getting sick of it."

Jimin really couldn't believe his ears. He bit his lip hard to refrain from making any noises as he held the lunch box of varieties of food in his hand tightly. He had a gotten a call from one of jungkooks workers telling him to come over immediately since it was important. When Jimin heard Jungkook was overworking himself, he frowned and instantly felt upset. He had told him countless and countless of times to refrain from working so hard. He thought that he hadn't had anything to eat so he had prepared some food for his baby.

What he wasn't expecting was this. He bit his lips again as his hand retreated from the doorknob outside of his office. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he jumped in surprise, only to find that it was another one of Jungkooks really close friend, Namjoon.

"Hello, Jimin. I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been? Are you here to see Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned as he pointed to the lunchbox in my hand. He looked down and frowned instantly at the words i heard earlier. Jimin shook my head as he managed to put my best smile on.

"I.... I was but i just remembered that I'm running late to somewhere. Hey, uh, you give him his lunch. He must be really hungry. Tell him that I'm sorry I couldn't stay and that i love him" Jimin said as he handed the lunch box to Namjoon who had confusion written all over his face. Jimin just smiled back in reply as he turned and hurried to the elevator. He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling. He did not want to cry today. When the elevator opened he walked in and pressed the button. He looked up just in time to see Jungkook standing with the lunchbox on the other side of the room, looking right back at Jimin. He silently thanked when the door closed just in time as Jungkook was trying to hurry and get him at that moment. He leaned against the ledge as the tears he's been holding in finally escaped.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When Jimin got home, he hurried to their shared room and approached his own closet. They both have their own, so it makes it easier for them to get clothes. He started to take out all of Jungkooks  shirts and hoodies he wears or used to and walked with them to the laundry room. He fixed them before throwing them in the washer and throwing in some clothes soap. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, walking out of the room into the kitchen. He sat down at the table and took out his phone, seeing that he had almost 30 missed calls and 20 text messages from Jungkook.